ADVERTISEMENT

Ozark Season 3

Who's your least favorite character? My wife and I love the show, but really have no use for Marty's daughter. Can't wait for the third season!

Reactions: Pulaski Cat Fan
What’s the deal with the family in Chicago? Did I miss (forgot) something?

Just wrapping up Better Call Saul Season 4. Fixin to crack open this new season of Ozark along with some West 6th IPAs. Wish me luck!

Reactions: ManitouDan
Just finished last episode...Dayum..

Still don't get the spiked milk...
Maybe it was their way of showing she was breaking bad? And that just showed how far she’d gone? But then she sympathized with the KY horse farm owner, so who knows?

Only got through ep 1 so far. With this westher as amazing as it is, mowing, going over to Shilito, grilling and beer all take priority.

Its no spoiler, but I dont like the direction Laura Linney's character is taking. She was already kind of diverging in Season 2 from Bateman, and in ep 1 they are already setting up clear conflict between the couple. The Season 3 trailer also more or less hit you over the head with it being a predominant theme.

I dont really have any reason as to why it bothers me at all, it just does. We'll see more of where they take it this evening. For now its beer thirty and steaks on the grill boys. Giddyup!

I get that but why spike the milk?

As explained in season 2, wendy was a little trouble maker in her teens. She would break into people's houses and do silly stuff like put food coloring in their milk, color mustaches on their pics, etc

As explained in season 2, wendy was a little trouble maker in her teens. She would break into people's houses and do silly stuff like put food coloring in their milk, color mustaches on their pics, etc
Hell, I’m old and can barely remember the last episode rather than a small detail from last season. Lol

but thanks for the explanation.

Maybe it was their way of showing she was breaking bad? And that just showed how far she’d gone? But then she sympathized with the KY horse farm owner, so who knows?

Yes I took it this way. She put food coloring in the milk and turned the pictures upside down. Just assumed she felt jealous that her life was not like it used to be and wanted to punish the people who represented where she used to be. Didn’t do anything overly bad just screwed with them but def her breaking bad a little.

I'm 5 episodes in.

I know it is a show, but I find it funny how geography pays no factor in how long it takes people to get anywhere. I'm trying to do this with no spoilers, so in Episode 5, they go from Missouri to Kentucky twice and they act like it is an hour away. I understand that is not part of the plot, but I laughed out loud at it while watching.

I'm 5 episodes in.

I know it is a show, but I find it funny how geography pays no factor in how long it takes people to get anywhere. I'm trying to do this with no spoilers, so in Episode 5, they go from Missouri to Kentucky twice and they act like it is an hour away. I understand that is not part of the plot, but I laughed out loud at it while watching.

Through 3 episodes - love it. Really feels like Breaking Bad for financial services. Love the twists and turns. Just a really well-written, well-acted show.

Hate Darlene's character. Too crazy and almost comical how everything she does is just psychotic.

Through 3 episodes - love it. Really feels like Breaking Bad for financial services. Love the twists and turns. Just a really well-written, well-acted show.

Hate Darlene's character. Too crazy and almost comical how everything she does is just psychotic.
I’m sure the cartel would have eptsteined Darlene a long time ago.

Reactions: Gassy_Knowls
I always laughed on Justified when Raylen would be in Lexington and get a call to come to Harlan and he would be there in less than 30 minutes. Heck you can't get from one side of Harlan County to the other in 30 minutes. :joy:

I'm 5 episodes in.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT