ADVERTISEMENT

Ozark Season 3

Who's your least favorite character? My wife and I love the show, but really have no use for Marty's daughter. Can't wait for the third season!

I don't really mind her, but she's just kind of there. The writers have neglected her character development.

I love Ruth. She has some weird bad ass sultry allure that I don't understand, but she makes my loins tingly.

Reactions: roguemocha
Wendy's brother Ben seems like a good guy. The kind of guy you could have a beer with. I have a weird feeling about him. Something isn't right. Only on episode 5 so no spoilers.

Last edited:
Wendy's brother Ben seems like a good guy. The kind of guy you could have a beer with. I have a weird feeling about him. Something isn't right. Only on episode 5 so no spoilers.
Wabbits

I like the scavenger hunt that's at the beginning of every episode. It's hard to find all 4 items. I wonder if there is a certain order they are in

Reactions: CB3UK
My wife and I are 6 episodes into season 1. My son just turned us on to it. Entertaining. But Marty is becoming unlikeable to us. He is definitely under the gun so to speak. We are enjoying it.

Yep, just finished that episode last night. Did NOT sleep well after that. I mean, damn.

All I can think of is the Garth Brooks song That Summer. Before I had always imagined the lady in the song was a hot chick like Rachel Hunter in the Stacy's Mom video but now I just imagine Darlene Snell. [sick]

Last edited:
Episode 9 was tough to watch. No bc it wasn’t entertaining, but just depressing.

With few exceptions (maybe 3 in the entire cast), I have grown to loathe all these people. For nearly all those who met their demise, I am happy.

Finished S3 and glad to have a break from all these nasty phychopaths.

Lots of good acting from everyone except Michael Bluth. Keep waiting for them to show his father or mother. Certainly not as funny as it used to be.

Reactions: CB3UK
With few exceptions (maybe 3 in the entire cast), I have grown to loathe all these people. For nearly all those who met their demise, I am happy.

Finished S3 and glad to have a break from all these nasty phychopaths.

Who are the three? Are Jonah and Ruth included? Charlotte isn't offensive but the character is pretty dull. I would have said Wyatt, but his new love affair is ****ing disgusting. It reminds me of the shower scene in The Shining.

Reactions: JDHoss
Anyone care to guess the direction of season 4? It appears the Byrds r running out of friends/co-conspirators and an alliance appears to be developing to counter their power/authority.

1 question. Why did Ben purchasing the phone push Wendy to the brink of doing what she did? Did she simply realize he would never make it and couldn't follow rules....and thus turn the negative (Ben) into a positive by giving him up to the cartel? Anyone have a thought on that?

He had become a liability.

Agreed. I just wasn't sure why that moment it became evident to her. There was no way it wasn't going to end with his death. Just wondered why that moment precipitated that realization. Seemed almost trivial---relative to his other conduct. JMO

Anyone care to guess the direction of season 4? It appears the Byrds r running out of friends/co-conspirators and an alliance appears to be developing to counter their power/authority.

1 question. Why did Ben purchasing the phone push Wendy to the brink of doing what she did? Did she simply realize he would never make it and couldn't follow rules....and thus turn the negative (Ben) into a positive by giving him up to the cartel? Anyone have a thought on that?

Season 4 With their new found respect from Navarro, they may have a better footing as they battle against the Snell and KC Mob. Will more than likely play off the tension of Navarro as they navigate the mess they made with the local factions.

Wendy tried to do all she could for Ben. He just kept screwing up everything. As was mentioned, he was a liability so what was done was done.

After Ben went to Helen and her Daughter I guess she felt like there was no other choice.
Uh yeah that was the biggest shit brain move of all time, although the scene before that showed him in a very psychotic state in the cab, great scene btw they should win an Emmy for that alone.
Agreed. I just wasn't sure why that moment it became evident to her. There was no way it wasn't going to end with his death. Just wondered why that moment precipitated that realization. Seemed almost trivial---relative to his other conduct. JMO

Probably realized it when his ass kept calling the cops about the Navarro Cartel and when he called Helen to apologize. Like bro were literally running to drop you off in the middle of nowhere but you keep calling ppl spouting off stupid shit you gotta go. Feel bad bc it was mental illness but damn man squeaky wheel going to get some grease. It sucks bc I enjoyed his character for the most part but when he got off his meds it was straight downhill. Can't believe Ruth is blaming Wendy for this when Ruth didn't try once to get Ben back on his meds. Really disliking ruths character at the end of this season.

Reactions: Gassy_Knowls
Anyone care to guess the direction of season 4?

Season 4 will by Ruth versus Wendy, with the Snells and the KC mob on Ruth's team and the Cartel on Wendy's. Marty will start out as Wendy's co-conspirator, but will go through a crisis where he sees Wendy -- once again -- threatening everything with her runaway ambition. The pressure from the African American FBI agent for him to get out will ratchet up, and there will be at least the suggestion that he will finally break with Wendy and the Navarros.

THe final scene of season four -- either Ruth or Wendy dies. You heard it here first.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bill Derington
Just finished S3. Great season. Hate to have to wait for the next one. Think there is going to be some major crap happen in S4 and it'll all blow up in the final season.

Helen. That damn woman’s poor body. Looked like it was stitched together by Ray Charles

giraffe neck, looked like a centaur. And that same stupid expression the whole season.
With Helen, I was always distracted by her giant saggy breasts which nearly hung at her waist. I guess it was some kind of feminist statement by her character not wearing a bra which she badly needed.

^^^interesting. I thought all of these shows tried to get to a 5th season for syndication purposes. Seems odd they would stop a season short when it is arguably getting better every season. IMO

ADVERTISEMENT