ADVERTISEMENT

Outer Range?

It’s definitely a strange show. I guess that’s what they were going for. I’m sure we will finish but like you idk if I really like it or not. I guess I don’t hate it enough to quit on it. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: GnarlsBarkley
My wife and I are 5 episodes in. I sort of know what has happened, but I have no idea what is coming. It holds my attention because I don't know what's going to happen next or whether or not it is a flashback, flashforward, or what is going on right now.

I like the X-Files/Yellowstone mashup idea but I haven’t watched Yellowstone yet so I was thinking more along the lines of Lost/True Detective with a little bit of David Lynch thrown in?

The end is just... what the hell happened?

Oh and I'm halfway through the other new series night sky and have no clue what is actually happening.

Honestly not sure if I’ll make it a second season wish they would’ve wrapped it up in one longer limited series. But overall I liked it

Definitely an Interesting show. Wasn't sure if I was going to go to next Season but the last episode of Season 1 did finally start explaining a few things so will continue watching.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT