ADVERTISEMENT

Have you noticed how Pope keeps mentioning #9?

"If true?" You make it sound like Cal writing or saying something so imbecilic is below him. He said stupid stuff like that all the time.

x factor laughing GIF by X Factor Global

Cal thought that the fans still loved him.

Last edited:
If Pope wasn't pursuing number 9 in year one then he's not the right coach for the job. Will we be the most talented team next year? No. Does the most talented team always win the championship? Also no. I don't expect a natty but I expect the pursuance of one. Thinking it's impossible is a loser's mentality
This is an important distinction

• Wow
Reactions: BigBlueTrue75
Cal started doing that before 2015. Remember the infamous May 2015 tweet.

''I know I'm gonna drive you traditionalists crazy, but we started this year not with the goal of winning a title, but to get 8 players drafted''.
Remember it like it was yesterday. What a POS he is. Hope to never hear from him or read about him again.

Disagree, he had goals ...make himself insanely rich, make a few draft picks rich and piss off the entire fan base. He did all 3 very well.

Never said he didn’t have goals… just that winning a natty wasn’t one of his stated ones after 2015. Like, not once. Not one single time.

Reactions: kywildcat41086
You are pretty much guaranteed 1 title at UK if you are not a drunk or caught cheating. 1 is par for the course.

The assignment in my opinion is multiple titles. Cal’s biggest failure was not winning more titles than Pitino. That will burn him more than anything else and will fuel his fire at Arkansas.

That should be the focus until the banner is hung so we can get on task for #10 and so on before UCLA wakes up and extends the lead or the heel nippers catch us.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT