ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Wonder if Levis' time is near

As a Colts fan I want to see him. I understand waiting but at some point that just sounds like you'd rather hide him until the Titans get better pieces. This board ripped Richardson to shreds and while he's already beaten up some (kid needs to learn to slide and not act like Luck and bang) he's been pretty good. Meanwhile our former boy in blue who we all wanted to go fourth is third string. I wanna see this dude play and see if the Colts made a mistake. Right now, I don't believe they did.

Reactions: Cat06
Tannehill is better than avg when he has a decent OL and when they can get into play action. Their OL is hot garbage. Willis and Levis don’t need to play behind that OL. As others have stated, he’ll quickly get labeled a bust behind that OL.

Miles Garrett and Zadarius Smith were like hungry wolves devouring red meat. Tannehill is nothing special but Levis would have be killed in that game today especially if he still holds onto the ball as long as he did when he was here.

I love Will ... but I actually hope NOT. The Titans O-Line is so bad. I hope Will just watches, learns and doesn't get beat up.

If they put him in there now, he will get sacked, won't look good and everyone will say "bust."
Agreed….nfl is sort of stupid at times…nobody can do much with that Oline. So how can you make a determination of who can play with that unit

Reactions: Girthang
I love Will ... but I actually hope NOT. The Titans O-Line is so bad. I hope Will just watches, learns and doesn't get beat up.

If they put him in there now, he will get sacked, won't look good and everyone will say "bust."
Tim Couch Redux

Amazing that Vrable keeps getting a pass every year. How can you not have the best OL in the league with Henry back there? I guess the GM sucks moreso than Vrable.

He'll get the Tim Couch treatment. No protection and a premature end to his career.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT