ADVERTISEMENT

OT: USA Men’s Team

The biggest thing I see about this team even though they did win the gold medal they played a lot like the Kentucky team did this year.

Outscore you but not alot of defense.

Stephen Curry was in absolutely incredible in the last 5 minutes. It's always amazing watching him shoot the ball in people's face.
That last three he had dudes all over him he still hit it....

Last edited:
Because the Serbs have, what, three legit NBA players? Granted Joker is the best in the world, but their talent level is nowhere close to the US. And they probably should’ve beaten them. This supposed team that is better than the Dream Team just struggled with a team that’s got theee freaking NBA players. Yes, I know more are “technically” in the NBA. But I’m talking guys that actually play.

I think Kerr is a huge part of the problem though. Not finding a way to get Taytum in the lineup is mind-boggling. And yesterday the US played SOFT until the 4th. Finally got physical on D and drove the ball to the rim on O. They’re just damned lucky Curry went into a special place.

Thats 2 (or 3) more legit NBA players than any past US Olympian Basketball player ever played, specifically Jordan... it was scrubs back in the 90s. @AustinTXCat and I could have probably been bench players on some of those euro benches.

Kerr is so overrated.. good lord he can't go away fast enough.

I will give Steph his flowers, another great game from him. And we need someone who can shoot like him. No one will deny he doesn't have a trigger.

Thats 2 (or 3) more legit NBA players than any past US Olympian Basketball player ever played, specifically Jordan... it was scrubs back in the 90s. @AustinTXCat and I could have probably been bench players on some of those euro benches.

Kerr is so overrated.. good lord he can't go away fast enough.

I will give Steph his flowers, another great game from him. And we need someone who can shoot like him. No one will deny he doesn't have a trigger.
Petrovic, Radja, and Kukoc were three pretty good NBA players. Granted Petro was the only one with NBA experience in 92. Radja and Kukoc both had very good NBA rookie seasons the next yr. That Croatian team has such an interesting story. That 30 for 30 is my favorite ever. It’s so sad but so interesting too. If not for the civil war in Yugoslavia, Divac would’ve been in that 92 team as well.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT