ADVERTISEMENT

OT: USA Men’s Team

Maybe Tatum was benched because he's a dukie? Lebron made plays in the comeback hard to be critical of him.

Nope
Glad they won, no doubt, but just going thru the motions for 3 quarters is just laughable. Almost as bad as the coaching. Don't really care for Tatum, but he is a scorer, and he needs to play when points are hard to come by. Same with Haliburton, he is a player. Ridiculous to have guys sit an entire game.
They won. 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: stuway
I can't for the life of me understand Lebron's hero ball 3-point attempt late when you have Booker, Durant and Curry on the floor. Just asinine.

It looked like he was trying to put the final nail in the coffin there but yeah I thought it was a bit silly.

Don't really care for Tatum, but he is a scorer, and he needs to play when points are hard to come by. Same with Haliburton, he is a player. Ridiculous to have guys sit an entire game.
This is dumb. This ain't an all star game where you can guarantee minutes to everyone on the roster. Instead, it's the frickin medal round of the Olympics, where tough decisions have to be made to get to your best rotation. At least a couple guys are gonna have to sit regardless of how talented you are ...because no team has ever played best by playing everyone.

And, fwiw, we've ALREADY seen Team USA give big minutes to Tatum and Halliburton in last year's World Cup. The result was an embarrassing 4th place finish. I like this way better.

Serbia is GOOD. The game was frustrating but that 4th Quarter was exciting. Steph was awesome. Lebron gets a lot of hate, but he was great too and had a Triple Double.

The Gold Medal Game should be fun too.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT