ADVERTISEMENT

OT Prayer Request

Just now saw this thread. Praying for healing for your daughter...and for peace for you and your family. Leave it in the Lord's hands, and pray for His guidance with the medical team.

Know how you feel UKGrad93, many years ago my son who was a second grader, fell off his bike and fractued his skull. Got an epidural hematoma (bleeding on the brain) and had to have emergency surgery. So I can relate and know a little of what you're going through. My son came thru it and he's fine now and never has had a problem from it. I pray the same outcome for your daughter.

Praying for your daughter's healing & for God to comfort your family in a way that passes all human understanding. A lot of us on here will disagree & argue with each when it comes to basketball. But one thing that we all agree on is the fact that we all are praying for your daughter. May God bless & heal your daughter. And may God bless you my BBN friend.

Update: had a CT scan this morning. Brain damage is worse not better. We have a do not resuscitate order in. The docs do not think she will make it. Probably have a conversation about withdrawing life support today. We are trying to let her take her own course.

She is at the university of Iowa children’s hospital. I work here and my wife used to work here.

Hug your kids. Tell them you love them. I just want that one more time and know she hears me.

My thoughts are with you and your family today @UKGrad93 - I could not imagine the pain and agony you are going through right now. I’m in tears reading your update. If there is anything I can do for you, please let me know. I have two children, one daughter of 13. She is my life, and I will do as you asked and give her all of my attention tonight. I will continue to pray for you sir. May God help you in your time of need.

Reactions: UKGrad93
It’s heartbreaking and I’m as sorry as I can be that you and your family are going through this.

Update: had a CT scan this morning. Brain damage is worse not better. We have a do not resuscitate order in. The docs do not think she will make it. Probably have a conversation about withdrawing life support today. We are trying to let her take her own course.

She is at the university of Iowa children’s hospital. I work here and my wife used to work here.

Hug your kids. Tell them you love them. I just want that one more time and know she hears me.

93 I’m sure you have plenty of good people around you but listen if you need anything or just need to talk to someone I’ll private my number to you or whatever you need man. If there’s something my family can do I want to. I know we’re just rafters friends but that can change in 5 seconds if you need it.

I’ve been praying since 2 in the morning for God to intervene in the way he needs to, whatever the answer, she is well taken care of I do believe that.

No words brother, I feel love for posters on this site. God's sustenance to you and your family. (If I can assist with anything let me know.)

Reactions: wildcatwelder
I’m so sorry to hear this man. Prayers and best wishes for your daughter and her family.

I'm so sorry to hear this. We've been praying for your family. When my daughter was in NICU, I went through what you are going through. When she eventually died, I went through a period where I second guessed everything I had done. My mind raced and questioned everything. I had always been a solutions person. It just couldn't be out of my control but it was. I was really praying that you wouldn't have to deal with that side of it. I am praying now for God's peace to come over you and your family. That was the only thing that got me through it. I won't tell you that the pain goes away but you can learn to cope.

May the Lord bless your daughter, May His hand be upon her ... I cannot imagine what you and your wife are going through right now...my thoughts and prayers are for a miracle for your daughter and for strength for you and, your wife and family... I pray for His intercession. Blessings...

AlohaCat

I'm so sorry to hear this. We've been praying for your family. When my daughter was in NICU, I went through what you are going through. When she eventually died, I went through a period where I second guessed everything I had done. My mind raced and questioned everything. I had always been a solutions person. It just couldn't be out of my control but it was. I was really praying that you wouldn't have to deal with that side of it. I am praying now for God's peace to come over you and your family. That was the only thing that got me through it. I won't tell you that the pain goes away but you can learn to cope.
Red, we are a lot alike. My daughter spent 71 days in the NICU when she was born. I’m sorry for your loss, but I do appreciate that you shared it with me.

Said a prayer for you ,my brother lost his daughter when she was 15 in a car accident, it breaks my heart to see this . I am setting here in brake room tearing up right now all I can tell you is he went through a similar process and the only thing that helped him was his faith..stay strong and know that you have support from bbn....

I'm just seeing this. I can't begin to imagine what you are going through. Having my family pray for your daughter and your family. My wife is an RN at a surgical hospital in Bethesda, Maryland. She reminds me miracles happen and I'm praying there is one for your daughter.

I got choked up telling my wife about it , raised two kids , can’t imagine the intensity of going thru what you are going through. May an surreal Godly peace surround you .

Hey D League, Everyone say a prayer for UKGrad93’s daughter and family.
Best wishes man - that means prayers from me. Damn.
les-303-meilleures-images-du-tableau-sculpture-sur__mgDY5Agyf87UYZaBlQoYwgHaJ2.jpg

edit: :pray:
5dSC94IO_o.jpg

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT