ADVERTISEMENT

******OT: NFL CHAMPIONSHIP SUNDAY DISCUSSION THREAD******

One of the most boneheaded endings to a game in memory. Great job dude. He was clearly out of bounds. Dumbass.

What about the playoff game they donated to Pittsburgh on a thug late hit? Diseased franchise. Joe won’t stay his whole career. Those plans just changed.

🤣

Zac Taylor with the worst timeout call I’ve seen in a long time on the last drive. No excuses.

NFL REALLY wanted the Chiefs in the Super Bowl. EVERY call went there way.

Reunion for ANDY against Philly was just too intriguing.

Bengals played great!!! Hopefully next season we won't lose 3 O-Linemen before the playoffs.
Bwhahahahaha
Yes, nfl sacrificing years of profits for that Andy Reid Philly storyline.
It's all anyone has ever wanted to see.
You walk down the street, everyone just talking about how awesome Andy Reid vs Philly would be.
even bigger than Brady-Patriots.

Rigged.

PI on KC DB the play before the Interception. Defender makes contact with receiver before ball gets there and wasn't even looking back for the ball. No call

Call Burrow for INT GROUNDING and the same play for Mahomes, same distance to the receiver except Burrow is being hit as he throws it. No call

That Mahomes flop out of bounds was horseshit too. Gtbfkm...

I'm out on this sht. Waste of my time and energy watching them look for ways to screw certain teams over. NFL can go screw themselves all the way to the bank. Lol

Sorry Bengals fans, you don't rate high enough with the league offices

Let’s face it. Cincy is thug central and bad for business.

Pac-Man Jones says HI!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🥲🤣🥲

The Bengals got ABSOLUTELY fk'd in the azz by the refs that WHOLE game. Last call was good but so many BS calls all game. Fk that crew and they don't deserve another game in their lifetime.

NFL is straight up CORRUPT!!!

Eh, Bengals got all the calls last year on Nashville against my Titans in a close playoff loss so I have 0 empathy.

Reactions: JLoad22
Much better billing and fan following for the final game with KC and Philly. Higher commercial costs with more sections of the country involved. Question is-

Who does the NFL want to win the next game? If you can figure that out, you can make some money

Much better billing and fan following for the final game with KC and Philly. Higher commercial costs with more sections of the country involved. Question is-

Who does the NFL want to win the next game? If you can figure that out, you can make some money
I sure hope Philly wins. KC on the verge of a dynasty as they are sitting pretty with their salary cap situation. Need them to lose. Hurts is easy to cheer for as well.

Reactions: Girthang
Sh$t franchise. Same old Bungles.

Get out of that S-hole, Burrow.

They’ll go back to the sheeter when his big porky contract (pun intended) comes knocking. I’ll give him 5 more years in the pork infested german town, then he’ll be off to greener pastures for a legit SB chance.

• Haha
Reactions: JLoad22
They’ll go back to the sheeter when his big porky contract (pun intended) comes knocking. I’ll give him 5 more years in the pork infested german town, then he’ll be off to greener pastures for a legit SB chance.
They deserve pure misery for their history of singing any thug available. Even Marvin Lewis was a POS thug.

Dude you have real issues getting so angry about a team you don’t like comical. Don’t get this angry driving to work tomorrow and make sure you have your teams jersey on👍

I'm pretty impartial , lukewarm bandwagon bengals fan ... They seem to have every call go against them . The Re Do of the 3rd down was unreal . but I cant argue the last call on the push OOB , you just cant do that . Overall the Bengals O line got destroyed and their lack of protecting JB was the difference .
Another example of why being too invested in a sports team is insanity , it will tear your heart out ... I thought it was OT at the worst . but No .. they rough a QB with a few seconds left . Unreal .

I'm pretty impartial , lukewarm bandwagon bengals fan ... They seem to have every call go against them . The Re Do of the 3rd down was unreal . but I cant argue the last call on the push OOB , you just cant do that . Overall the Bengals O line got destroyed and their lack of protecting JB was the difference .
Another example of why being too invested in a sports team is insanity , it will tear your heart out ... I thought it was OT at the worst . but No .. they rough a QB with a few seconds left . Unreal .
Bengals had 3 starting O-Linemen out.

If they can stay healthy, they have a TON of young talent to be good for years to come.

I'm a Steelers fan. Bengals got hosed on several big no calls. That 3rd down play really pants-ed the NFL. You could see their red and yella knickers showing in this one... lmao

It was like watching them lift the Niners up by their panties last 2 weeks. Call after call they ignored. They regularly had only 5 guys on the LOS and 5+ in the backfield and the refs called nothing. Let covered up receivers make big catches downfield

It's all a big joke at this point. I hope Goodell gets a real cvd booster this week. Lol

I’m not a fan of a specific team in the nfl but I left watching both games today wondering how those were the best they could find for these games.

Let’s face it. Cincy is thug central and bad for business.

Pac-Man Jones says HI!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🥲🤣🥲
Your sister cut you off or something? I'm sure you gotta a cousin on the side.

Rigged.

PI on KC DB the play before the Interception. Defender makes contact with receiver before ball gets there and wasn't even looking back for the ball. No call

Call Burrow for INT GROUNDING and the same play for Mahomes, same distance to the receiver except Burrow is being hit as he throws it. No call

That Mahomes flop out of bounds was horseshit too. Gtbfkm...

I'm out on this sht. Waste of my time and energy watching them look for ways to screw certain teams over. NFL can go screw themselves all the way to the bank. Lol

Sorry Bengals fans, you don't rate high enough with the league offices
Flop out of bounds. Lmao. Stay off the sauce

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT