ADVERTISEMENT

******OT: NFL CHAMPIONSHIP SUNDAY DISCUSSION THREAD******

Says the guy that ran his mouth (shitsburgh) first. So you talk trash and want silence on the other end? Who The F are you? Get lost with that crap.
I responded to your trash talk. You embody the average pos Shiitsburg fans that I've encountered my entire life. Keep proving me right.

UGOFF comes at me, I reply back and he cries. Hahaha! Cincinnati fans at their finest. Hypocrites are pathetic.
You showed up in a thread discussing a game that doesn’t involve the team you root for, and started slinging trash. He then responded to you.

But your behavior is classic Tennessee football fan behavior. That’s not a good look for anybody.

I don’t even root for any NFL teams. I just watch the playoffs because my clients are fans, so I couldn’t care less about any problems you have with the Bengals.

Was just pointing out that you might want to rethink your approach here.

Last edited:
You showed up in a thread discussing a game that doesn’t involve the team you root for, and started slinging trash. He then responded to you.

But your behavior is classic Tennessee football fan behavior. That’s not a good look for anybody.

I don’t even root for any NFL teams. I just watch the playoffs because my clients are fans, so I could care less about any problems you have with the Bengals.

Was just pointing out that you might want to rethink your approach here.
Some fine parenting. How many kids ya have, besides the 2 above? 😁

Awww, that hurt me so bad. I have a 6 year old niece that could come up with a better burn than that.

Bengal fans are for the most part an obnoxious pile of trash, just like the city itself.
Dude you have real issues, getting completely worked up over a football game. Bigger things are little more important.

ADVERTISEMENT