ADVERTISEMENT

******OT: NFL CHAMPIONSHIP SUNDAY DISCUSSION THREAD******

49ers win the toss and gives the ball to the team who leads the league in first drive TDS the ball first.

That should have been an incomplete pass. Smart play getting up to the line and snapping it

What happened to the quick reviews they’re supposed to relay down to the officials. Catch should have been overturned within 15 seconds. What the hell are they doing in New York? Goes to show these games are scripted. Bad news for the Bengals, Goodell won’t let back-to-back be written into the screenplay this year.

SF returner has to play short there with punter backed up. If it goes over your head so be it. But catch that short punt and get great fp.

Eagles taking care of business so far in postseason.
Eagles won’t be playing against a 4th string QB in the Super Bowl. Trying to think back to when they actually played against a top quality QB.

My Niners aren’t starting to good.
Niners are killing themselves with penalties that have bailed out the Eagles. Plus turnovers. But what can you do with a 4th string QB? It is what it is. They’re probably the better overall team just don’t have a healthy QB

Reactions: howercat
Eagles won’t be playing against a 4th string QB in the Super Bowl. Trying to think back to when they actually played against a top quality QB.

I mean they beat the giants with their starter. The bengals and bills almost lost to backup qbs wildcard weekend. People were all about making excuses for them.

Niners defense looks a little overrated to me. I don’t really follow until the playoffs but I was under the impression they had the best defense in football. Maybe the next game will be close with a bengals win but if they don’t. I don’t really care

Ball hit the ground. If they reverse this call, the fix is in!!!

ADVERTISEMENT