ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Cats @ Cards Super Regionals - Game 1 Thread

All of them look scared to death. Big bad Louisville making us look like kittens
I'm not happy about it either, but Louisville is an experienced and talented ball club. They've been here before and we haven't. That being said, still very possibly for UK to win the next two. U of L has to be better than us at something ;)

Reactions: beasleythecard
I'm not happy about it either, but Louisville is an experienced and talented ball club. They've been here before and we haven't. That being said, still very possibly for UK to win the next two. U of L has to be better than us at something ;)
I concur but man I felt they show a little more fight than they have been

I've watched a solid amount of Cats' baseball this year and this is as bad as the Cats have looked on offense all year. They are taking a zillion good pitches, making horrible contact and have had some unthinkably dumb decisions on the bases. No idea what is going on.

Reactions: KYNC89
I've watched a solid amount of Cats' baseball this year and this is as bad as the Cats have looked on offense all year. They are taking a zillion good pitches, making horrible contact and have had some unthinkably dumb decisions on the bases. No idea what is going on.
I've been saying the same thing

Cards take game one. Trying to take a positive away, glad our boys showed fight at the end. Gotta take that scoring momentum into the next game. This thing ain't over yet.

Hjelle has to start tomorrow; we needed to get runners on base and value each out. Horrible base-running, and crappy hitting until the ninth cost us. I know that we were one swing away from tying it, but hopefully, our guys can come more relaxed tomorrow. I wish we were hosting. BTW- What was up with the "Christian Laettner" cheers?

Several of rival schools has more than 2 sports, I hate UK doesnt...we need a page at least for baseball

ADVERTISEMENT