ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Cats @ Cards Super Regionals - Game 1 Thread

JimboBBN

Sophomore
Jan 26, 2016
Noon on ESPN.

Thought I would get a thread up here on Rafters just because its the offseason and how much more traffic we get here than the other boards. You guys ready? I've never been behind a UK baseball time like this before. I am pumped for this series.

The teams split during the regular season, both winning on their home field.

I expect a lot of blue at Jim Patterson Stadium today, lets get it Bat Cats!!

Reactions: RickyAllen19
About that time!

Saw UK has quite a few fans down there for the game today.

Not a good first inning for the Cats. Cards already on board and bases loaded. Our pitcher is nervous.

Have to think the leash will be short for Thompson. I'm glad Louisville gave us that out. Our offense should score some runs. We just have to limit big innings by Louisville.

Really nice play by our second baseman there to get us out of the inning. Need the bats to start flying the pitching to settle down.

I think we should give the baseball board traffic considering it's baseball and we have a baseball board.

We can only overcome Carson's mistakes for so long. He is messing up at every twist and turn, going back to the botched catch against NC State.

Last edited:
Offense hasn't looked very good which is deflating. We can only hold them to two for so long.

We can only overcome Caron's mistakes for so long. He is messing up at every twist and turn, going back to the botched catch against NC State.
Terrible bunt and even worse base running. Needs to be benched.

3 run homer for the Cards. Now 5 - 0 in the 5th. Might have to start looking forward to game 2.

Let's throw the same pitch 6 times in a row .. down the middle and see if he can knock it out. Lol.. sheesh.
He's one of the best hitters in baseball. No idea what our guy was thinking, might have cost us a chance to win this game, though.

Reactions: KYNC89
He's one of the best hitters in baseball. No idea what our guy was thinking, might have cost us a chance to win this game, though.
Yeah, he kept getting closer and closer to solid contact and was sitting on that pitch. It was only a matter of time

Reactions: JimboBBN
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT