ADVERTISEMENT

OT Boom goes the dynamite!!!

KWilt43atbuzz

All-American
Nov 18, 2012
Reds Jay Bruce snaps a career worst 0-26 funk with huge 2 run big fly to give Cincy a 4-2 lead over the Brew Crew in bottom 8. Reds win and are now 7-3 v Milwaukee on the season.

Can you say ownage?

smokin.r191677.gif

Makes the 7-14 record vs San Diego, Arizona, Philadelphia and Colorado (the 4 worst teams in the NL) look even worse.

KA you mad bru? Huge win for Reds and you know it. Just 6 back in division and possibly just 2 in WC. Must win series and they got it!
Did I also mention the Brewers got a big dose of Latos today? 8 inn 2 runs 2-1 on season with 2.41 era. Don't underestimate his fresh arm in 2nd half!
Cubs now come in for 5 big ones with a depleted starting pitching rotation. Let's see how many Cubby fans make this trip southward!

Bwa ha ha ha ha!!!

This post was edited on 7/6 4:06 PM by KWilt43atbuzz

It wouldn't be summer without these annoying Reds threads from the OP.

Don't you know that the Redbirds will ultimately go farther anyway? Ha ha

It was a nice win. It's not the World Series. It was a series win in July. I'm a Reds fan and glad they won but, lets not make it any more than it is. Too late for the OP, though.

Make sure you post a reds thread after they f*** up in the playoffs.....assuming they make the playoffs

Originally posted by JBHolmesfan:
It was a nice win. It's not the World Series. It was a series win in July. I'm a Reds fan and glad they won but, lets not make it any more than it is.
This.

Besides, if LF remains a problem, Jay Bruce continue to have the worst year of his career, and Votto remains a shadow of his former self, I honestly see no hope other than possibly sliding in the back door of the playoffs as the #5 team, like last year. Just not enough offense to be taken seriously as a contender this season.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT