ADVERTISEMENT

OT Boneheaded play by the Who Dey!

That’s why I know it wasn’t a high ankle sprain.
Same shit Curt Schilling did for the Redsox during the World Series..made it sound and look alot worse than it actually was.But alas it's done and over but sooner or later Mahomes and those bums are gonna have to play a road game in the AFC playoffs and if I'm Mike Brown,those refs don't call another game the BENGALS play in.

That never would’ve been called in the pre-2000 version of the NFL.

I understand the rule but, my goodness, what a cheap way to decide who will go to the Super Bowl. From the perspective of a viewing fan, it just leaves a foul taste in your mouth to see such an important game decided that way.
If it were a rule that rarely gets called, then you are right.
But NOPE, it’s a rule that is called EVERY TIME!!!!!

Same shit Curt Schilling did for the Redsox during the World Series..made it sound and look alot worse than it actually was.But alas it's done and over but sooner or later Mahomes and those bums are gonna have to play a road game in the AFC playoffs and if I'm Mike Brown,those refs don't call another game the BENGALS play in.
Now I know we are a great team - everyone else in the league hates us. Was one of you with the Chiefs during the early 90s, and again with Indy and New England (and Pittsburgh), but now we must be the class standard.

As for playing a road playoff game, again, teams just need to win more in the regular season. Pretty simple.

All that matters is that the Chiefs are playing for another championship. Did the Chief's get a little home-cooking? Perhaps. But that is because they won more games in the regular season. The Bungles should have not drooped the first two games to start the season. Arrowhead is Arrowhead, and Mahomes is Mahomes, and the Chiefs are playing in a 3rd Super Bowl in 3 years.

How 'bout them CHIEFS!

Only one franchise has fans stupid enough to call Arrowhead by a different name BEFORE they play and tell the best QB in the game that he’s lesser than their QB. Just a stupid fanbase.

Reactions: onearmedjesus
Now I know we are a great team - everyone else in the league hates us. Was one of you with the Chiefs during the early 90s, and again with Indy and New England (and Pittsburgh), but now we must be the class standard.

As for playing a road playoff game, again, teams just need to win more in the regular season. Pretty simple.
Won't argue that we lost 3 games in the early season that cost us...Pittsburgh,Dallas and Baltimore.Those 3 games should have been wins.Factor that in and the game takes place at Cincinnati..but coulda,shoulda and woulda is all that is.
The game is done and over and the Chiefs won.I might not agree with how they won it but it's done but for anyone that thinks this Cincinnati team is like the teams from the 90s is just stupid.We aren't going away.We are currently and will be a major player in the AFC so opposing fans and teams better accept it and get used to it.

Won't argue that we lost 3 games in the early season that cost us...Pittsburgh,Dallas and Baltimore.Those 3 games should have been wins.Factor that in and the game takes place at Cincinnati..but coulda,shoulda and woulda is all that is.
The game is done and over and the Chiefs won.I might not agree with how they won it but it's done but for anyone that thinks this Cincinnati team is like the teams from the 90s is just stupid.We aren't going away.We are currently and will be a major player in the AFC so opposing fans and teams better accept it and get used to it.

STOP. Until you win your first Super Bowl in franchise history you’re nothing but an obnoxious ankle biting small dog. Nobody is afraid of “almost” crap. Win a title! Just ONE.

Bunch of loud mouth clowns.

STOP. Until you win your first Super Bowl in franchise history you’re nothing but an obnoxious ankle biting small dog. Nobody is afraid of “almost” crap. Win a title! Just ONE.
Don't worry dumbass,your wish will be granted in the near future when the Bengals do in fact win a SuperBowl.
Now,I told u last night....piss off.

Don't worry dumbass,your wish will be granted in the near future when the Bengals do in fact win a SuperBowl.
Now,I told u last night....piss off.
Hahaha! “We’re gonna win one so since it’s coming we’re gonna pop off now”!!

HaHaHa!!!!

Hand the ball to jK Dobbins instead of trying to jump over the pile and the Bengals dont even get out of the first round this year…in a game where Burrowhead was outplayed by Tyler Huntley.

Bungel fans thinking they are a juggernaut that’s gonna live in the AFC championship game are delusional, obnoxious twits. But fun to watch as they always face plant.
Hahaha!!!

Reactions: shano
Hand the ball to jK Dobbins instead of trying to jump over the pile and the Bengals dont even get out of the first round this year…in a game where Burrowhead was outplayed by Tyler Huntley.

Bungel fans thinking they are a juggernaut that’s gonna live in the AFC championship game are delusional, obnoxious twits. But fun to watch as they always face plant.
Hahaha!!!
Hahaha...beats being a Shittsburgh Stoolers fan.
And don't forget to bow down to your AFC North Champions.

You sure about that 100 of 100 comment???

Same quarter btw...

Let’s say bengals get this call. You’re moving the ball from the 1 to inside the 1. Why does this play matter other than they didn’t throw a flag? I could hear the excuses then that it was a make up call for them calling it on mixon earlier if the flag was thrown.
Both should have been called but one just mattered way more than that one.

I dont' think all are arguing it was not a late hit and reasonable to throw a flag. The part many are stating is why do those not get flagged (and happen in 4th qtr). Just all the close calls go Chiefs way is what many are saying.
1. On the same play out of bound...look at the blatant hold

2. Or the big punt return which set up the short field

3. Pretty obvious two steps after ball is out and hit on Burrow....not called

That's fair. I only skimmed part of the posts. Regardless of bad calls throughout the game, that one at the end by itself, was the right call.

The only other one of your 3 I saw may have been the hit on Burrow. From the camera angle, it looked bad. But it also looked like the defender basically jabbed him with one hand and maybe Burrow flopped and was trying to get the call? IDK, i didn't see other angles, so could be sorely mistaken.

Reactions: K_TIME
Let’s say bengals get this call. You’re moving the ball from the 1 to inside the 1. Why does this play matter other than they didn’t throw a flag? I could hear the excuses then that it was a make up call for them calling it on mixon earlier if the flag was thrown.
But that's the whole story of how they rigged this. Call what they want against the Bengals, swallow the whistle late against the Cheats.

Block in the back on the punt, Mahomes identical intentional grounding, or either of the 2 holds on Mahomes last run and it's an OT game. They gave them free passes on 3 plays with under a minute to go then threw a flag to determine the winner. It was a late hit, but they hadn't flagged anything else. Had the Bengals done those the field would have been yellow.

Call the facemask on Jones during Burrow's IG and the Bengals end the game with the ball with either an attempt to win or taking a knee in to overtime.

how anyone can watch the last 2ish minutes of that game and not see a clear agenda is beyond me.

Didn’t they get the first down after this play with him running for 14 yards. Then he threw a pick.
It’s still a penalty and has an impact on the game. . If the flag was thrown here, they are 1st and 10 at the 50 instead of 2nd and 7 or whatever it was at the 30 to 35. You don’t think their play calling is different in those situations? You don’t think that maybe the Chiefs play defense a little different. It isn’t just about a first down. It’s about position in the field. They only need 15 yards at that point for a FG to win the game. All of those impact the game.

It’s still a penalty and has an impact on the game. . If the flag was thrown here, they are 1st and 10 at the 50 instead of 2nd and 7 or whatever it was at the 30 to 35. You don’t think their play calling is different in those situations? You don’t think that maybe the Chiefs play defense a little different. It isn’t just about a first down. It’s about position in the field. They only need 15 yards at that point for a FG to win the game. All of those impact the game.
he got hit in the end zone. It would have been one yard in front of his run. No where near the 50. It would have been first and 10 from the 30. But the very next play was first and 10 from the 29 after his run.

he got hit in the end zone. It would have been one yard in front of his run. No where near the 50. It would have been first and 10 from the 30. But the very next play was first and 10 from the 29 after his run.
He was not in the end zone. If he was in the end zone, it’s a 15 yard penalty. It would have been 1st down at the 15. And it isn’t about that. If the penalty is called, other areas are affected. Maybe the chiefs aren’t as aggressive for fear if getting another penalty. You call that penalty and everything conceivably changes. You call the block in the back, you call the holds. Every single one of those things impacted how the game ended and they all went against the Bengals by the same crew that called the phantom PI on Logan Wilson in last years SB. I’m not saying the game was rigged but all of those going against the Bengals is suspicious.

He was not in the end zone. If he was in the end zone, it’s a 15 yard penalty. It would have been 1st down at the 15. And it isn’t about that. If the penalty is called, other areas are affected. Maybe the chiefs aren’t as aggressive for fear if getting another penalty. You call that penalty and everything conceivably changes. You call the block in the back, you call the holds. Every single one of those things impacted how the game ended and they all went against the Bengals by the same crew that called the phantom PI on Logan Wilson in last years SB. I’m not saying the game was rigged but all of those going against the Bengals is suspicious.
Def some other shit calls for sure.

Fresh set of downs. Did the refs have a crystal ball and know the Bengals would still score. Answer this by putting the ball on the 1 yard line first and goal does that increase the probability of the Bengals scoring? That’s why the no call matters.

Blame it on the refs... the last act of a desperate man (or fan base). If the Chiefs got any preferential calls, it was because they were at Arrowhead (with the loudest fans, and best tailgaters in the NFL), which would not have happened if the Bungles had not dropped games early in the season. Don't really want to tell fans to shut up, but I do believe that fans with conspiracy theories need to get over it and look forward to the NFL draft (also in KC).

Reactions: JLoad22
Seems like the “Bungles” have a lot of opposing fans riled up. Love to see it lol.

Two AFC North Championships and two AFC m title games in Burrow’s first three years. Many more to come. Wonder how many Pickett will have?

Seems like the “Bungles” have a lot of opposing fans riled up. Love to see it lol.

Two AFC North Championships and two AFC m title games in Burrow’s first three years. Many more to come. Wonder how many Pickett will have?
Just ignore their bullshit.They know the Bengals are for real and a threat.They should just accept it and get used to it because the Bengals aren't going away.

Hahaha! “We’re gonna win one so since it’s coming we’re gonna pop off now”!!

HaHaHa!!!!

This is funny. Youre a diehard UK football fan talking shit to a team that has gone to back to back AFC championship games and a Super Bowl. LOL Cant make this shit up. Youre a diehard fan of a football program has never and will never sniff even winning the weak East, let alone winning the conference title game.

And your QB for the Steelers is a fat slop rapist.

This is funny. Youre a diehard UK football fan talking shit to a team that has gone to back to back AFC championship games and a Super Bowl. LOL Cant make this shit up. Youre a diehard fan of a football program has never and will never sniff even winning the weak East, let alone winning the conference title game.

Go play with the other little kids on the block.

Ben retired over a year ago, hoss. You clearly are a casual Bengal homer who wears the gear and doesn't even know what a first down is. You may go now.

Bengal homer goes after Roethlisberger while turning a blind eye to current player Joe Mixon punching a girl in the face, the current Bengal O-linemen fighting a rape allegation, etc. Run along, all you are doing here is making a fool of yourself.

Bungle fan that doesn't even watch the games running his mouth. LOL! You guys beat everything.

ADVERTISEMENT