ADVERTISEMENT

OT Boneheaded play by the Who Dey!

Bone headed? Gift wrap it and hand it to mahomes smh a 2 hand push when the dudes fighting for yards to make a shorter field goal? Take his head off next time if they're gonna call that bs
You cant be serious. He was out of bounds dude.
Maybe the dumbest play in NFL history considering the stakes and situation.
Cincinnati seems as cursed as Minnesota.

A 2 hand push? Unnecessary? They're fighting for yards for a field goal to decide the season. You're gonna let the MVP fight for anything extra? Nothing dirty or illegal there it's a bail out
Your just wrong. Mahomes had already got all he was getting. Dude has to know to pull up. That gets called if Im QB much less a living legend in his backyard.

No it wasn't. He was clearly out of bounds. You can't touch the QB period in that scenario.
He's fighting for yards? The defenders doing everything to save the inches. If he reaches out to get extra yards nobody says a thing. It wasn't even a hit it was a push. No chance of injury and nothing dirty about it. What did they do to earn that win? They even had accepted OT and got gifted the yards to attempt the field goal. Not to mention the 3rd down they got a complete do over on

Crazy it wasn't called when Burrow got nailed the drive before lol they call it when they want

They always call it when it’s late out of bounds. Not so much when they shove the QB right after he passes it. But I agree, referees ruin everything in Sports.

Reactions: TheJuddDome
They always call it when it’s late out of bounds. Not so much when they shove the QB right after he passes it. But I agree, referees ruin everything in Sports.
But it's every play? That's where i call BS. The Chiefs did nothing to earn a short FG. They wanna cry it's every play but it isn't called every time and to do it then was shakey as it gets. Let the teams decide. It was a 2 handed push with the dudes momentum going that way. Very little contact compared to most football plays and decided a whole game

But it's every play? That's where i call BS. The Chiefs did nothing to earn a short FG. They wanna cry it's every play but it isn't called every time and to do it then was shakey as it gets. Let the teams decide. It was a 2 handed push with the dudes momentum going that way. Very little contact compared to most football plays and decided a whole game
Whatever you say. The Bengals are a pitiful organization and deserve the heartaches for signing any thug available. Peace out.

That never would’ve been called in the pre-2000 version of the NFL.

I understand the rule but, my goodness, what a cheap way to decide who will go to the Super Bowl. From the perspective of a viewing fan, it just leaves a foul taste in your mouth to see such an important game decided that way.

He's fighting for yards? The defenders doing everything to save the inches. If he reaches out to get extra yards nobody says a thing. It wasn't even a hit it was a push. No chance of injury and nothing dirty about it. What did they do to earn that win? They even had accepted OT and got gifted the yards to attempt the field goal. Not to mention the 3rd down they got a complete do over on

It was the right call. End of story.

Bengal fans don't bitch about the refs when the calls go your way.

It was the right call. End of story.

Bengal fans don't bitch about the refs when the calls go your way.
9 correct penalty calls to 4 right? Since the refs are never wrong?? I guess burrow can get ran over after a pass but mahomes can't get touched with 2 hands while fighting for game deciding yards huh? It was called when 1 team needed it and wasn't called when the other did

9 correct penalty calls to 4 right? Since the refs are never wrong?? I guess burrow can get ran over after a pass but mahomes can't get touched with 2 hands while fighting for game deciding yards huh? It was called when 1 team needed it and wasn't called when the other did
What about the 3rd and 9 that they had to play over?! Lmao what a joke.

Talk about bad calls Bengals were playing the refs and the Chiefs all night and I’m not a Bengal fan. That late hit was a shove which gets called almost every time when it’s a QB. If it’s a RB WR or TE it’s not a flag. Bengals had chances to win even with the slanted officiating. Chiefs probably going to lose to Philly but did open as the favorite.

Quote me when you get back from 5 years ago. Who's a thug on this team? The black guys?? Get a clue you hateful ass loser. Who on that team is a thug? I'd make you sound dumb but you do it just fine
Well he’s discriminating people for being Christian in another thread, and now in this thread he’s calling a bunch of black dudes thugs without providing any proof of criminal charges. What a wonderful poster we have on RR to be the police for what makes a good fan/poster 🥴

Talk about bad calls Bengals were playing the refs and the Chiefs all night and I’m not a Bengal fan. That late hit was a shove which gets called almost every time when it’s a QB. If it’s a RB WR or TE it’s not a flag. Bengals had chances to win even with the slanted officiating. Chiefs probably going to lose to Philly but did open as the favorite.
Quit crying. They lost

Reactions: vernoncoy
Well he’s discriminating people for being Christian in another thread, and now in this thread he’s calling a bunch of black dude thugs without providing any proof of criminal charges. What a wonderful poster we have on RR to be the police for what makes a good fan/poster 🥴
Ya thug was a sketchy choice of words. Who on that whole team has been a thug ever? I'm not one of those people to yell racist but that was just an ignorant choice of words. Exposes how you should take comments from some of these people on here

ADVERTISEMENT