ADVERTISEMENT

OSU vs.IU and Cincinatti vs. Houston

EMMCAT

Sophomore
Feb 4, 2004
Yesterday's televised games on CBS offered a n informative contrast. The Big Ten game was a snoozer featuring two teams that are struggling. IU in particular was pathetic. Then on came the day's second game, featuring the AAC's UH vs.UC. This was one of the better games of the year. Both teams played al the highest level competing their hearts out. Houston pulled out a victory (their 39th straight home win) but both teams looked like they will go a long way in the tourney. I would not be surprised to see both teams in the Elite Eight. Kevin Sampson must be happy he no longer is in Bloomington.

Uc isn’t getting anywhere near an elite 8, they will not make it past the first weekend.
Houston is good but I don’t see them beating any of the 2s if they are a 3

Support cbssports.com , get traffic going there vs espn.
OT...wow Murray is going to NFL...

I loved seeing OSU beat Indiana. It is always nice to see IU lose, especially at home, but it also hurt Michigan State's overall body of work too. MSU lost at home to IU a couple of weeks ago and all IU has done since then was lose.

I was surprised the UC kept it close on the road at Houston. I thought Houston would blow them out since UC really isn't that good and UH is the 12th ranked team in the country.

Both were entertaining games to watch.

But did you all see the nightcap?

Northwestern @ Iowa.

Northwestern was kicking Iowa's butt all game long. Had a 12 point lead with 3 minutes to go. An 8 point lead with a minute and a half to go.

Iowa won on a last second three.

Hopefully Chris Collins takes over for K.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT