ADVERTISEMENT

Oscar new shirt

It is on KY Branded website. Definitely wasn't there last year as I bought shirts for my kids and one of kids friends. He had the same stuff up all year. Several of those are new.

If he releases that shirt then leaves, I would honestly laugh a little, thats a baller move. Get money and leave

Last edited:
Looking more and more like ole Geoff was right! 👍🏻
Hey Cowtown! Honest question because I don't know... I've seen a lot about Geoff and Geoff bombs here and on Twitter lately. I've only been on this board since 2019. Who is Geoff, and why is he in the know? Sorry if this something I should know. Haha

Reactions: Cowtown Cat
Hey Cowtown! Honest question because I don't know... I've seen a lot about Geoff and Geoff bombs here and on Twitter lately. I've only been on this board since 2019. Who is Geoff, and why is he in the know? Sorry if this something I should know. Haha
It’s Geoff Ogilvy, the golfer. He recently has been rehabbing an injury and has spent a lot of time talking to his buddies about draft decisions. Geoff is a huge college basketball fan, and I reckon got some news and decided to share it with our fan base.

• Haha
Reactions: Cowtown Cat
A HOB poster that is batting 1,000% currently. Literally everything dude has ever posted has been dead on balls. That goes for UK basketball and football.

Reactions: FinancialPlannerZac
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT