ADVERTISEMENT

Only when

7 losses and a resume that doesnt make the NCAAT. We needed this win that bad. You're clueless if you dont see that its the entire season to this point that we're fed up with
Hell to be honest it’s not even that we lost so much is HOW we lost..the same shit every game
Only further proves that Calipari will not change. Even with our optimal line up they’re still woefully unprepared in all aspects

sadly when we play a ranked or blue blood team ... I expect us to lose
Yeah you had to throw in that Blue Blood part because we went into Knoxville and beat the soon to be #3 ranked team in the country.
So many of you are underestimating that win.
I told you it was the biggest upset win in UK history and it will be the spring board for UK selection sunday because UT is going to be a #1 seed and we beat them in Knoxville!

Eff it. You’re either for Cal or against Cal at this point.
Joaquin Phoenix Reaction GIF

7 losses and a resume that doesnt make the NCAAT. We needed this win that bad. You're clueless if you dont see that its the entire season to this point that we're fed up with
They will be in the tournament but yea for Kentucky standards this is isn’t it right now

Yeah you had to throw in that Blue Blood part because we went into Knoxville and beat the soon to be #3 ranked team in the country.
I told you it was the biggest upset win in UK history and it will be the spring board for UK selection sunday because UT is going to be a #1 seed and we beat them in Knoxville!
Shut up, you're like listening to a 4 year old babble.

Hell to be honest it’s not even that we lost so much is HOW we lost..the same shit every game
Only further proves that Calipari will not change. Even with our optimal line up they’re still woefully unprepared in all aspects
Thank you. Had we lost with the Benny line up by one. Shucks. Tip your hat and move on. It’s HOW we lost. And I don’t understand what some people can’t get it through their thick skulls.

Yeah, boycott going to games.....it'll cheapen seats down low for people who aren't cry babies.
Enjoy. You can tell your grandkids about the great game you went to. UK won by 2 in quadruple overtime against Northeast Southwest Louisiana School of Cosmetology after all but 3 of their 5'7" players had fouled out.

What a memory.

Reactions: UKNothinButNet
yeah , whether it was not playing the benny line up much, or playing wheeler too much... to forgetting another player , this time Livingston... definitely the way we lost tonight was just bad.

its so frustrating that any good coach would mix in zone into games to save the legs of the players for end of game dog fights...... but not cal. Even when we could have lineups out there for a minute of Wheeler, Frederick, Reeves, Toppin, and Oscar who all 5 have played a zone at previous schools so it shouldnt be hard to throw one in for that group... and it could be a few minutes for cal to get his love child wheeler in the game. But nope. but what do I know... im just a basketball benny

this puts all the pressure of the world on the Tenn at home game , Auburn game, and Arkansas games .. we need to win 2 , maybe 3 of those games.
Agree, but there was going to be pressure regardless, Kentucky just is a avg team. I think they go 7-3 down the stretch and ifbsig 21-10 and win a game or two at the SEC tourney and get a 10 seed

Reactions: sluggercatfan
yeah , whether it was not playing the benny line up much, or playing wheeler too much... to forgetting another player , this time Livingston... definitely the way we lost tonight was just bad.

its so frustrating that any good coach would mix in zone into games to save the legs of the players for end of game dog fights...... but not cal. Even when we could have lineups out there for a minute of Wheeler, Frederick, Reeves, Toppin, and Oscar who all 5 have played a zone at previous schools so it shouldnt be hard to throw one in for that group... and it could be a few minutes for cal to get his love child wheeler in the game. But nope. but what do I know... im just a basketball benny
What gets me is that these are grown ass men who have played basketball long before they came to UK...a simple zone defense can't be...can't be....can't be that damn hard to remember how to play it....Every player on this team at some point had a Coach teach them the fundamentals of playing a simple 2-3 zone....it's simply mind blowing that Calipari can't use one.

this puts all the pressure of the world on the Tenn at home game , Auburn game, and Arkansas games .. we need to win 2 , maybe 3 of those games.
Tennessee will skull screw us.Trust me,they will be plenty prepared for the return game at Rupp...a possible 1 seed for them will be in play.

Reactions: sluggercatfan
Enjoy. You can tell your grandkids about the great game you went to. UK won by 2 in quadruple overtime against Northeast Southwest Louisiana School of Cosmetology after all but 3 of their 5'7" players had fouled out.

What a memory.
Quadruple OT? That sounds like a blast, id pay double for that.

Reactions: BigBlueFanGA
are underestimating the ramifications of the uscjr loss?

The only action to take is get better players. We are starting and relying on players that should get cigar minutes on a good team.

That’s being addressed next year.

But 3 years of poor recruiting is killing us now.
Don't bet on it. Outside RS the rest can't shoot a lick.

The only action to take is get better players. We are starting and relying on players that should get cigar minutes on a good team.

Doubt it. We’ll have a mass exodus this year and have to suffer through trying to meld a bunch of freshman with poor coaching again.

It’s patently clear that nothing has been addressed with next years class.

I'd rather be a girl crying about the losses, than a cuck who gladly accepts them. Bend over, big papa Cal's got a lot more for you.
The fact that you'd enjoy being a girl says a lot, but i believe you.
And everyone who enjoys attending games is a cuck? Whatever that is... Just curious, are you special needs by chance or just have no life and get this upset?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT