ADVERTISEMENT

On the womens side of it, Danville Christian Academy forward Grace Mbugua commits to Louisville

Uncle Adolph

Junior
Aug 9, 2019
Picked L over Duke, LSU, Kentucky and many others. I wish we could have landed this in-state kid. We are still looking for our first 2025 commitment.

• Sad
Reactions: Ky grandpa
She is an unbelievable player. My daughter, who play HS BBall, went to a local tournament to watch her play. She literally can do whatever she wants against most HS players.

Reactions: d2atTech and J_Dee
Not really sure I can blame her. The UL women's program is just better than the UK Women's program. It sucks but it is. Kenny Brooks will certainly change that but he hasn't even coached a game yet so it will take a little time to get that bump. He's already bringing in talent that we may not have even had under MM so we will be getting those players sooner than later.

Not really sure I can blame her. The UL women's program is just better than the UK Women's program. It sucks but it is. Kenny Brooks will certainly change that but he hasn't even coached a game yet so it will take a little time to get that bump. He's already bringing in talent that we may not have even had under MM so we will be getting those players sooner than later.
Brand new renovations, new coach and excitement + Sec for 4 yrs.. UL good program but Kenny had a better one at Tech.

Brand new renovations, new coach and excitement + Sec for 4 yrs.. UL good program but Kenny had a better one at Tech.
We aren't VA Tech either. This is about UK vs UL. UL is the better program right now. As I said, with Kenny here, UK will decrease the distance between the 2 programs and probably pass UL but that takes time. It is ok to admit it.

Reactions: JrandoUK
We aren't VA Tech either. This is about UK vs UL. UL is the better program right now. As I said, with Kenny here, UK will decrease the distance between the 2 programs and probably pass UL but that takes time. It is ok to admit it.
UofL has taken a little bit of a step back the last couple of years. We just got awful and couldn’t take advantage. Hopefully Brooks can take our Women into uncharted territory.

She is an unbelievable player. My daughter, who play HS BBall, went to a local tournament to watch her play. She literally can do whatever she wants against most HS players.
Big girl who guard skills and can knock down 3’s! Kenny wasn’t recruiting her at Va Tech so was late to the game…
Hoping for ZaKiyah from Sacred Heart to choose us 💙🏀😊

I have been to Louisville more times than I can count... Never liked any trip or stay there, I had rather live in a cave than there as long as U6 fans reside there... If they could ever clean out the U6 fans it might be cleaned up enough to get the smell out to visit there...

GBB

Reactions: Supafuzz75
I have been to Louisville more times than I can count... Never liked any trip or stay there, I had rather live in a cave than there as long as U6 fans reside there... If they could ever clean out the U6 fans it might be cleaned up enough to get the smell out to visit there...

GBB
That's 100% solely why I hate the damn place.. I've disowned family for being Loserville fans.. No compromising on that.. Went there A LOT in the 90s to Phoenix Hill Tavern and few other bars..

That's 100% solely why I hate the damn place.. I've disowned family for being Loserville fans.. No compromising on that.. Went there A LOT in the 90s to Phoenix Hill Tavern and few other bars..

I have a couple nieces go to U6 and I don't like it and told my sister so, along with my other relatives....

GBB

I'm less than an hour from there.. There's no places there as shitty as Loserville though.. 😁
Yea but you’re kind of just jealous if we are being honest. I love Eastern Kentucky. Have no reason to insult how people live.

I lived in Louisville for a couple years. I actually think the city itself is a pretty good place to live. There are areas you want to avoid but all cities have that even Lexington. There were plenty of things to do no matter what your hobbies may be.

Reactions: RunninRichie
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT