ADVERTISEMENT

On the womens side of it, Danville Christian Academy forward Grace Mbugua commits to Louisville

Uncle Adolph

Junior
Aug 9, 2019
Picked L over Duke, LSU, Kentucky and many others. I wish we could have landed this in-state kid. We are still looking for our first 2025 commitment.

She is an unbelievable player. My daughter, who play HS BBall, went to a local tournament to watch her play. She literally can do whatever she wants against most HS players.

Reactions: J_Dee
My niece has played against her. She's 6'5" and worth the hype. Wishing her the best at Louisville! =)

Reactions: rockycard
Not really sure I can blame her. The UL women's program is just better than the UK Women's program. It sucks but it is. Kenny Brooks will certainly change that but he hasn't even coached a game yet so it will take a little time to get that bump. He's already bringing in talent that we may not have even had under MM so we will be getting those players sooner than later.

Her loss. Who would ever want to go to school in that nasty, dirty, scummy ass town. I go out of my way to never go there.

Not really sure I can blame her. The UL women's program is just better than the UK Women's program. It sucks but it is. Kenny Brooks will certainly change that but he hasn't even coached a game yet so it will take a little time to get that bump. He's already bringing in talent that we may not have even had under MM so we will be getting those players sooner than later.
Brand new renovations, new coach and excitement + Sec for 4 yrs.. UL good program but Kenny had a better one at Tech.

Brand new renovations, new coach and excitement + Sec for 4 yrs.. UL good program but Kenny had a better one at Tech.
We aren't VA Tech either. This is about UK vs UL. UL is the better program right now. As I said, with Kenny here, UK will decrease the distance between the 2 programs and probably pass UL but that takes time. It is ok to admit it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT