ADVERTISEMENT

Ole Roy: "Men's Basketball Has Not Been Involved"

Approved classes huh? McCants admitted he didn't go to class and made the Honor Roll. Lying has become so ingrained that you guys probably don't even know you are doing it anymore.

Ask yourself this and be entirely honest. If the exact same circumstances had taken place at UK, would you be making these same arguments, or believe the crap that comes out of your mouths. We all know the answer to that. And before you flip it, I can tell you that 90% of this board would not be burying their heads in the sand if we had done this.
He can't answer.

The "Carolina Way" is the biggest sham in ALL of NCAA history.

Doesn't matter what Emmert says. If I had a degree from that diploma mill, I would be embarrassed. If the president of ESPN wasn't a UNC grad, this whole thing would be all over every network.

If UNCHEAT gets by without any sanctions, the NCAA is useless.

Ole Roy is a bald faced liar. If the NCAA had any balls at all they would crush this program so bad that it would take a decade to recover. The problem is they have no balls and the NCAA won't touch their basketball program. The women's tennis team better watch out though. :angry:

Reactions: Bluest Member
You would think as the head of ESPN, that guy would go out of his way to not give any hint of bias in their reporting. Exact opposite.

Actually I have 2 beautiful children. We're fixing to watch our favorite team in the elite 8... What are you & yours doing?
Your "Favorite Team" is a Cheating POS school with fake classes,fake degrees,and a bunch of crooked scum that has went on since the 1950's,but since your pack of scum excuse for a school is so important,I find it odd you are on a Kentucky Forum running your obviously ignorant mouth

Last edited:
University of North Carolina the biggest CHEATERS in the History of Collegiate Sports and Fake Diploma Mill Degrees,the slimy pieces of dung have been CHEATING since 1955 and should receive the Death Penalty ,vacate all wins for 60 years,Vacate All Fake Championships for 60 years and be made to publicly apologize to all other NCAA Member Institutions for being such a LOWLIFE,CHEATING,POS school

Actually I have 2 beautiful children. We're fixing to watch our favorite team in the elite 8... What are you & yours doing?
The level of rationalization you have to go thru to get to your position is incredible. At some point you have to step back and take a sane look at this. What UNC did to keep these kids eligible was to simply push them thru with no intention of educating. Now while I find it "understandable" when a rogue coach does this, to find a whole university would whore itself out in this manner, I find despicable.

If the rest of the member institutions stand by and let this happen, then not one of them has any complaint. They will have let this happen and as members it is on them to act. This goes beyond a corrupt coach.

Seems like you have about wore your welcome out here. Now take your smug self out of here. I got banned from your home board before I ever posted there. Now you are over here talking
stupid crap.......be off!

Reactions: BBUK
I'm probably in the minority but I believe they get some significant penalties, maybe not what they deserve but more than a slap on the wrist. The NOA mentioned their program as beneficiaries of the fake classes and they are trying to defend a lawsuit by claiming that athletes receive compensation in the form of an education. If they try to claim the grades UNC athletes got by the use of bogus classes is a proper education, they lose their argument in the lawsuit.

At the time students took those classes they were approved classes. So what happens to all the regular students that took the classes?
The SACS never threw out the grades from those classes.
You are an absolute disgrace to humanity. Can you possibly more disingenuous? I don't think so. YOU are what is wrong with college basketball. You are the reason the UNC**** can get away with cheating for 20 years. Jerks like you enable the cheating and the cover up.You have 0 integrity and have no problem with cheating as long as your team wins. You should be banned from here because you pollute the environment with your filth. UNC**** is garbage and you are too. Low class, cheating supporter. The classes were shams when the took them. That's been proven. EVEN if UNC**** gets away with it due to the corruption at the NCAA, the are still cheaters and you are a worthless jerk for supporting them.

For all you pessimists... UNC*** absolutely will get hammered. The idea that this has taken so long is false. The investigation has only been going for a year and a half, so for the largest case of fraud in NCAA history it's moving quite fast. The NCAA will not commit suicide, which due to pending law suits will be what happens if UNC*** skates. Also, aside from the massive academic fraud d they're dealing with, members of Congress have expressed interest in the pell grant fraud, as well as the systemic doping of student athletes. This is faaar from over, and folks, it's gonna be ugly

If UNC gets vacated, then I can't wait to hear Dickie V say "This is a tragedy. UNC should pay a fine." Yeah I mean paying a fine is gonna solve everything.

Kenny Smith shows no objectivity whatsoever and is sickening to listen to next to Kellogg and Barkley who actually are entertaining and, by and large, insightful in their analysis; Kenny, not so much!
I don't watch them at halftime anymore, I'm not gonna listen to that sh**, really none of the them should be talking about the college game. You know they have their favorites and it shows, especially pea head smith.

I kind of hate that he was banned. I've been sitting back, reading his posts, and absolutely marveling at his attempts at justification and tip-toeing around wording.........................................basically deducing "It's not cheating if UNC endorsed the fake courses."

Reminds me of a criminal getting off purely on a technicality or not being able to be re-tried because of double jeopardy, then claiming he's innocent because the court let him go.

Reactions: IdaCat
I kind of hate that he was banned. I've been sitting back, reading his posts, and absolutely marveling at his attempts at justification and tip-toeing around wording.........................................basically deducing "It's not cheating if UNC endorsed the fake courses."

Reminds me of a criminal getting off purely on a technicality or not being able to be re-tried because of double jeopardy, then claiming he's innocent because the court let him go.

UNCdipshitinKY - "OJ didn't kill them because he was found not guilty"

It is in no way, shape or form against NCAA rules to take a approved accredited course. It doesn't matter how easy it is.
The teams that will get in trouble are the ones that had grades changed, special favors to get players into those classes & the players that exceeded the number of hours allowed for independent study classes.
What about McCants?

there is no way out of the 3000 plus "student athletes" none were bb players. then there is this.

Ten of the 15 players on North Carolina's 2005 national championship men's basketball team were AFAM majors. North Carolina coach Roy Williams told investigators he was "uncomfortable" early on about his players' heavy use of AFAM classes, but he denied knowing the paper classes existed without an instructor.

Williams said he asked assistant coach Joe Halladay to make sure players were not steered to the AFAM classes, and by 2007 their enrollments in the paper classes had decreased. According to the Raleigh News & Observer, Williams previously suggested publicly in October 2012 that players may have stopped enrolling in the AFAM classes because they have had other interests.

Wayne Walden, an academic counselor for basketball, told investigators he sent some players to Crowder and knew that she graded some papers.

Last June, former North Carolina star basketball player Rashad McCants told ESPN that he had papers written for him and that no-show classes helped keep him eligible. McCann's transcript showed that in his African-American classes he had 10 A's, six B's, one C and one D, and in his other classes he got six C's, one D and three F's, according to ESPN. McCant did not respond to interview requests by investigators.
Just my opinion tho. Emmert says the NCAA governing body cannot determine if the classes are fake that is up to the other schools. Hoping there is enough disgust for and outrage that the other schools make the right decision. when we get punished for a small amount of money (i think 1,500.00) SMU gets death penalty there may be some outrage if something is not done AFTER 18 YRS of cheating.

You've obviously got a good handle on it all. Now UNC is in the Final 4. It almost literally makes me want to puke. I feel like I just ate a year old, rotten egg.

Reactions: TexKat
Absolutely sickening the amount of people who condone Cheating,Fake Classes,and all the other Corruption in the "Carolina Way" ,same thing with the bunch of idiots at UL,It really makes me question if society as a whole has turned into a pile of uncheats

Through this whole unethical mess, I can't understand why the ACC hasn't done anything. If I was an AD in that conference, I'd refuse to play those cheaters in any sport.

Through this whole unethical mess, I can't understand why the ACC hasn't done anything. If I was an AD in that conference, I'd refuse to play those cheaters in any sport.
Take a Look ,the ACC is full of Cheating Scum,the SEC gets a bad rap by the media as a cover for the real Cheating POS conference and favoritism by the NCAA,UNC,Louisville,Syracuse,Miami,Florida State,Duke,and others all known CHEATERS,some like Duke appear to be untouchable,amazing Mike Shitchefski even had to apologize to the Oregon player,only for Social Media which should go heavy on the NCAA to punish the rest of the CHEATERS in the ACC

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT