ADVERTISEMENT

Ole miss vs SC

tf4fun

Blue Chip Prospect
Dec 22, 2013
Who do you have winning??
I think ole miss might be in trouble!

Next 2 will be tough road games, at usc/lsu and SC coming off a bye week. I just don't see them finishing in the top 5 in the SEC.

I think they will finish 9-3.

P.S. If we can't get in the playoffs,I love to upset these arrogant coaches! UT next!

Reactions: Fox2monk

Next 2 will be tough road games, at usc/lsu and SC coming off a bye week. I just don't see them finishing in the top 5 in the SEC.

P.S. If we can't get in the playoffs,I love to upset these arrogant coaches! UT next!
I think SC defense will give them problems.

Reactions: southindycat
I think SC defense will give them problems.

Agreed. I think USC hit us at the perfect time for them. Our QB had 2.5 quarters of starting and no starts against an SEC school. It permitted them to come in and be very aggressive.

Ole Miss with Dart will handle that better, I think. Miss best be able to run the ball and focus on running more, IMO, than it did in the first half against UK.

I agree with Hack. Fourth Q decision. Columbia is a tough tough place to play. Ole Miss better put this loss behind them quickly to prepare for its road game.

Mmmmm.

Can Ole Miss protect Jackson Dart from those Rush ends?

I think it is a 4th quarter game in Columbia.
They have the best tandem in college football. Hell, they should have beaten LSU. While we didn’t play well at all against them they are still a pretty good football team. Ole Miss better not have a hang over or they will be 0-2 in conference play.

I think Ole Miss will win b/c South Carolina's QB is still out (I think). But I think it should be a 4Q game, as USC's D line is legit.

I think they lose to lsu and Georgia for sure so 9 and 3 at best.

SC's last game was Akron and Ole Miss is going to be rolling in pissed.

The rumors of Cocks rising have largely been exaggerated. They're about to hit murderers' row. Ole Miss, Bama, Oklahoma, Aggies.

They surprised us early season. I think that game goes very differently if we played them a little later.

We took UGA to the wire and beat ole miss. Those two games are more the rule for the season I think, and SC is the exception and "oops" game.

I don't care what people say about those two teams and not being as strong. They're pretty damn good and will be in the play offs and we gave both of them all they wanted and then some.

Maybe I'm mistaken but seems like Stoops's teams have always been shaky out of the gate. The 10-win Levis season we barely beat Chattanooga, last year we scored 37 against Miami of Ohio but two or three scores were due to defense and special teams while the offense sputtered, we had a 28-17 win against EKU 2 years agp. The storm delay, shortened game against Southern Miss probably did us no favors with not having kinks worked out for South Carolina. At least, that's what I'm going to tell myself.

They have the best tandem in college football. Hell, they should have beaten LSU. While we didn’t play well at all against them they are still a pretty good football team. Ole Miss better not have a hang over or they will be 0-2 in conference play.

They were beating LSU until their QB went down.

Agreed. I think USC hit us at the perfect time for them. Our QB had 2.5 quarters of starting and no starts against an SEC school. It permitted them to come in and be very aggressive.

Ole Miss with Dart will handle that better, I think. Miss best be able to run the ball and focus on running more, IMO, than it did in the first half against UK.

I agree with Hack. Fourth Q decision. Columbia is a tough tough place to play. Ole Miss better put this loss behind them quickly to prepare for its road game.
We won because we absolutely dominated the Time of possession. It’s the only way anyone will beat Ole Miss. we ran our game plan to almost perfection. If SC can do that they can win, if not it will be a long game for them.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
First, Ole Miss can't beat USCjr enough to satisfy me. Worst fans in the SEC, imo.
Second, at their best, USCjr is challenged offensively. Ole Miss D is pretty darn good, too, so I wouldn't expect the Cocks to score much unless defense/ST score for them.
Third, Kiffin will be better prepared for the DE pressure than Hamdan and UK was in our game. He's not going to be caught off guard.
Fourth, Ole Miss will want to bounce back in a big way and put a whooping on USCjr.

I picked South Carolina as my Underdog pick this week. So, with that being said they will get trucked by Ole Miss. I think if Ole Miss blows out Carolina it will show UK is for real and prove that the SC game was a fluke.
I think it was. We're not great on OL, but appear to be improving. This might stand to reason with new (ish?) unit coach and new offense to install with one spring and pre-season.

I think it was. We're not great on OL, but appear to be improving. This might stand to reason with new (ish?) unit coach and new offense to install with one spring and pre-season.
Ole Miss will do what we should’ve done against SC. They will run the ball and hit them with big pass plays late.

Rebs 35
Cocks 20

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT