ADVERTISEMENT

<<< Ole Miss vs Kentucky Game Thread >>>

The bottom line is we just can’t do what it takes to win games like this. Then when we punt and it is weak as hell. I have seen this played out a thousand times, it’s so frustrating to play a team so close and lose.
Yep. We never put it all together in games like this. Another game where you gotta go for it on 4th and 2 and not kick a field goal. Our staff is completely fine playing teams close. I'd rath lose by 40 but go out swinging...

People should lose their job after today. But nothing will happen. We are stuck in this 6-6 purgatory because of this stoops contract.

The program died the day the boosters threw a fit about hiring Stoops and when he came back with his tail between his legs.

Probably instructed not to kick it farther than that by his coach. 🤣
I swear its like Stoops figured out how to install a governor on our punters legs to make sure the punts stay in the 35-38 yard range. It’s literally in that zone everytime except the second to last punt. It must have malfunctioned on that punt.

• Haha
Reactions: ManitouDan

Kentucky Wildcats
Ole Miss Rebels
1st Downs2013
3rd down efficiency4-141-7
4th down efficiency2-21-1
Total Yards261313
Passing180217
Comp/Att17/2516/22
Yards per pass7.29.9
Interceptions thrown00
Rushing8196
Rushing Attempts4126
Yards per rush2.03.7
Penalties2-258-53
Turnovers01
Fumbles lost01
Interceptions thrown00
Possession36:3717:50

Good teams make the game changing plays. Mediocre ones don’t. We see that pretty much every time we play an upper tier SEC team.

Reactions: Wildcatjedi
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT