ADVERTISEMENT

<<< Ole Miss vs Kentucky Game Thread >>>

Not sure what the game plan is at this point. Have run some PA, Wimsatt runs his only play, throw to Key. Are we going to handoff to a RB today? Involve a TE or Maclin in the passing game? Throwing to Brown short is a wasted play. Throw him slants or seams, something where he uses his speed. Obviously not skilled enough at route running to work himself open.

Not sure what the game plan is at this point. Have run some PA, Wimsatt runs his only play, throw to Key. Are we going to handoff to a RB today? Involve a TE or Maclin in the passing game? Throwing to Brown short is a wasted play. Throw him slants or seams, something where he uses his speed. Obviously not skilled enough at route running to work himself open.

I don't think we have a gameplan on offense.

A popular local radio host stated all week that Ole Miss fans don't come out for noon games man did he get that wrong that place is packed and loud

Our OC and QB need to realize that EVERY 3rd and long, the opposing defense is going to bring the HEAT!!!!

WHY don't we have a hot route or come up with a scheme to counter that??????!!!!!

Heck, EVERYONE KNOWS it's coming except for those 2!!!!! WHY???!!!!

Wonder if Stoops will ever have an offense. My guess is no.

Which is really sad. IF we could ever get an offense resembling the Brooks years with Woodson and company and pair it with this defense we could make noise. Stoops is a good defensive coach but he can't put a good offense on the field.

Reactions: JHannibalSmith
Our OC and QB need to realize that EVERY 3rd and long, the opposing defense is going to bring the HEAT!!!!

WHY don't we have a hot route or come up with a scheme to counter that??????!!!!!

Heck, EVERYONE KNOWS it's coming except for those 2!!!!! WHY???!!!!
I mean they had everyone accounted for Kattus just completely whiffed. We had guys open

Reactions: blubo
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT