ADVERTISEMENT

Ol' Roy says Cats will beat the Badgers

• Thread starter anon_9qtxg60vqzy0y
  • Start date
Weird read...he seems to favor Wisconsin more with his glowing comments about them but says he leans towards UK.

There's no doubt in my mind Roy wants UK and Duke to fail in this Final Four.

Originally posted by wild mandu:
Roy could have beaten the Badgers if his team didn't collapse.
They certainly could have...and we'd be facing Arizona on Saturday. Funny how things work out.

Man am I glad that is now public knowledge. I stayed awake last night, pacing the floor wondering who Ole Roy was going to be picking. Now I can rest easy..

Originally posted by MychalG:
Man am I glad that is now public knowledge. I stayed awake last night, pacing the floor wondering who Ole Roy was going to be picking. Now I can rest easy..
You may be able to rest easy but when you wake up tomorrow morning, Ol' Roy will still be more knowledgeable than you ever will be.

Did he say this before or after ol' Roy bought em a coke? After he's had a few too many cokes ol' Roy's opinions aren't worth much lol.

Not sure why y'all hate on Roy. I think he is likeable as hell. Goofy as hell but likeable. In a profession full of ass's, he seems nice. Compare him to behiem or Bo Ryan. At least Roy isn't jealous and bitter. He has had a ton of success and isn't threatened.

Originally posted by canebreak:
Not sure why y'all hate on Roy. I think he is likeable as hell. Goofy as hell but likeable. In a profession full of ass's, he seems nice. Compare him to behiem or Bo Ryan. At least Roy isn't jealous and bitter. He has had a ton of success and isn't threatened.
He's a liar and a cheat and has profited in the form of bonuses from his compliance rate, which is phony. He's literally making money off screwing these mostly black students out of a proper education. Might as well put a white hat and a black bow tie on the guy.

Originally posted by Prime MF:
He's a liar and a cheat and has profited in the form of bonuses from his compliance rate, which is phony. He's literally making money off screwing these mostly black students out of a proper education. Might as well put a white hat and a black bow tie on the guy.
I see what your saying. Good points. I didn't think about it that way but you make excellent points. I guess I was strictly going on personality. Thanks for enlightenment.

Originally posted by Prime MF:
How did/is he screwing them out of an education? Have any basketball players come out and said they had to take the AFAM classes? For that matter, who else besides McCants' has come out, on the basketball team mind you, and said they didn't do any work for those classes? Why do you believe McCants when he says something but not May when he says something? Further, calling him a slave master is a bit much, considering how much money some other coaches make off the backs of their players. What do they do different that warrants upwards of 5-10 million dollars a year, while Roy gets 1.9 million for coaching + a little extra for grades. Finally, can I have a link to Cal's contract so we can see exactly what he's getting paid for?

He also picked us to beat UConn last year, however he had not actually coached against both teams like he has this year with UK and wisconsin.

I thought it was a nice article.

I found it interesting that he thinks Hayes can drive to the basket on us. I've been expecting Dekker to do it, but if Hayes is able to do it too, then that gives UW an additional weapon to attack us with.

Like Roy, I think we will see a close one, but I think we outscore them in the end. Play hard for 40 minutes, and I don't think there is any way this team can be stopped.

Lol I know atleast one person who dislikes ol' Roy, the Presbyterian kid he got thrown out lol. He was probably a Pepsi drinker as well. Roy and Pepsi don't mix. Much like Nike and Adidas lol.

Dog food picking 'Cats??? What's the world coming to?

ADVERTISEMENT