ADVERTISEMENT

Ohio State - UCLA

TOMCATS1990

All-SEC
Nov 6, 2019
Holtmann and the Ohio State should win this game. Lot of empty seats and is Holtmann still at the top of Barney’s list of replacements

Reactions: Fox2monk
Horrible attendance.
Neither team should be allowed back next yr. Surely UK/ UNC will fill more seats

🤣 All of these teams are at least 5 hours away from where they normally play. This would be better played in Kansas City, MO(at least its closer for UCLA.

Could even be Indianapolis. Anything better than all the way down in Atlanta.

Reactions: jrm693
🤣 All of these teams are at least 5 hours away from where they normally play. This would be better played in Kansas City, MO(at least its closer for UCLA.

Could even be Indianapolis. Anything better than all the way down in Atlanta.
You are right, I am guessing they thought Ky and Carolina fans would come on early for a afternoon of basketball...but appears they are all Christmas shopping in Atlanta.

The teams played better back when they used a real peach basket. UCLA and Ohio State are setting the game back more than a hundred years.

Some do, they've always had decent attendance at their games it seems like.
Yeah tournament games or some Big Ten contests but this shows they don’t travel at all for even a somewhat marquee match in December. This little tourney has been good and happening the past couple years.

You are right, I am guessing they thought Ky and Carolina fans would come on early for an afternoon of basketball...but appears they are all Christmas shopping in Atlanta.
No, I am here, all the UK fans are at the bars across the street.

This guy just got the ball, froze for like 3 seconds, then shot a dumb three and it bricked out of bounds. This is the worst "basketball" I've ever seen.

I know there's a lot of discontent and disagreement about Cal, but I hope we can all agree that Holtmann shouldn't come within 100 miles of this program.

Excited Season 1 GIF by The Office

This game reminds me of this level of basketball excellence.

UCLA, tOSU UK, UNC. One is different than the others. That said, go Buckeyes (I guess?🤷‍♂️).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT