ADVERTISEMENT

OH MY GOD!!!!

Just do like I have, move on until change occur, didn’t even watch tonight, played some games instead.
Don’t think I can watch anymore cal ball at all so I’m probably there with you. I didn’t think he was capable of screwing this team up this bad but cal once again steps up to the plate in futility.

Reactions: Philstat
Do not give these fools a dollar! Stop going to games and buying merchandise. Like someone said in another thread, we have to starve the beast. Unfortunately, this has to get worse before it can improve.

Can’t focus right now, or read what has been said….but Cal has got to go. This is ridonkulous.
I know you know.

Next years team has NIT written all over it

This.

Next year's class is weak, and we are loading up on it, instead of going all in on the portal. Cal is so clueless, he's talking about next season, when his approval rating is like 1%. Dude, you can't coach, you can't read a room, and you're absolutely failing at the portal. Get the **** away from our program.

Damn we are at the lowest point of my 40 years alive. Gonna take a while to push this idiot out and get the Cats back on track. Cal has lost his way and like most things in life it gets worse before better. UK is the titanic right now and we all know we're it's at.

Reactions: Fox2monk
Cal’s lack of sound personnel decisions and flipped tournament luck(we were very lucky those early years) has nosedived this program.
We definitely were lucky his first few years, but those players made their own luck. Knight and Aaron were killers. Sure there was luck involved, but those guys stepped up when it mattered. Even Herro hit a cold blooded 3 to beat Houston in 2019. We haven't had that type of player since Covid.

We definitely were lucky his first few years, but those players made their own luck. Knight and Aaron were killers. Sure there was luck involved, but those guys stepped up when it mattered. Even Herro hit a cold blooded 3 to beat Houston in 2019. We haven't had that type of player since Covid.
Exactly what if Aaron never hit those shots? It sure wasn’t Cal winning those games in 2014

Reactions: UKMKG
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT