ADVERTISEMENT

OH MY GOD!!!!

I don't ask for a national championship again, but why the heck did we just lose?

This had to be another worst in UK history.

We could not control the score either, just a total lackluster attempt at playing basketball.

Oh and how the heck does the NBA value a team of guys who can't beat Oakland or UNC-Wilmington?

Makes no sense to me.

Reactions: Fox2monk
I don't ask for a national championship again, but why the heck did we just lose?

This had to be another worst in UK history.

We could not control the score either, just a total lackluster attempt at playing basketball.

Oh and how the heck does the NBA value a team of guys who can't beat Oakland or UNC-Wilmington?

Makes no sense to me.
That Oakland kid must have broken a 3 pt record against us.

I can’t do this anymore, please God!!
I was getting ready to tell people. Do not watch Cow's post-game. He promises more of the same going forward.

Helping young people and their families like he always has and like you said, might not need transfers next year. He's gonna do what he's always done.

When asked about mistakes he made as a coach tonight, he said he should have called a time out a little sooner on one play. Unf**king believable.

Anyone that leasons to it will lose their damn mind. I can't even repeat anymore of it. I feel the puke in the back of my throat. Dude is a clown and is washed up.

#LeavehiminPittsburgh

Just do like I have, move on until change occur, didn’t even watch tonight, played some games instead.
It does not matter, people are still gonna go to Rupp next season. Tickets will be bought up, and no one will care.

Even if he doesn't leave, can they at least act like he is for a little while? The little bit of time where I think he might be leaving, would be more excitement than I've had in a long time

I'm pissed also, but there is no sense of bashing the players coming in next year. Not their fault Cal sucks.
No, but it IS Cal's responsibility to recruit kids who are going to be focused about the name on the front of their jersey, and doing the things that win games. Cal completely fails in that regard. You play in front of the public and get a scholarship? Yeah, you can be criticized.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT