ADVERTISEMENT

***** Official UK Vs. UNCW Game Thread *****

This team will live or die by 3 point shooting. If we can't find a low post game against this team, it simply isn't going to happen at all.

Reactions: megablue
We have to have strong possessions from this point out. UNCW stalls the entire shot clock.

Cal runs the show. If they lose, it's all on him. We praised him for changing. No way this should even be a game. Either way, this is why folks do not trust Cal.

Reactions: KyCatFan and ck-2
Well I lost all belief this team would be different. Looks like every other Cal team. Can't shoot when they need to and give up wide open shots. When things aren't going well revert to hero ball. This team is a bad shooting night from losing in the first round again.
Wilmington is making us play defense for at least 22 seconds which is pretty smart. Then they are creating the mismatch they want to drive and either score, draw a foul or kick it out for a 3 and they have made enough to be winning. But they have also gotten too many offensive rebounds because our guys NEVER block out!!!

This coach has ABUSED Cal today so far.

Reactions: KyCatFan
I can’t remember once when Edwards scored a contested bucket. He gets practically every single one blocked.

At this point, just let Sheppard do whatever he wants with the ball. No one else is doing shit. Totally a tale of two halves from him.

Now I see why Bradshaw hadn't come back until this point. I'm seeing someone who's lost on the court, has no motor, easily gets outmuscled and doesn't have a nose for the ball. This is also where I now realize that since I'm not in practices I don't see what the coaches see.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT