ADVERTISEMENT

***** Official UK Vs. UNCW Game Thread *****

HOW do you become a potential top 3 NBA Draft pick when you can't make WIDE OPEN shots????

Justin has REALLY struggled today!!! And we REALLY need him to be able to score!!!

SAD

Isn't their coach the guy who was coaching Gardner Webb when they beat us?

HOW do you become a potential top 3 NBA Draft pick when you can't make WIDE OPEN shots????

Justin has REALLY struggled today!!! And we REALLY need him to be able to score!!!

SAD
I hope he gets better, but yea, kid has struggled all year so far.

As always too much freedom on the offensive end of the floor. No flow on offense and Edwards shooting jumpers is a recipe for a loss.

Our fans are so desperate for greatness after all these trash heap years of uninspired basketball from 2020-2023, that I'm afraid we got a little ahead of ourselves with this team.

Edwards is not a top 5 pick.
Wagner is not a lottery pick.
Bradshaw has been injured.

We have a very good team, but this team could end up losing 7 to 10 games.

Reactions: RunninRichie
Up by 6, at home, in the second half and you are going lose. That’s rough

Ky offense go down and put up 3s and their defense cannot stop this team of course Cal offensive sets are none and his defense is whatever.

Their Kareem Watkins dude is killing us !!

Yeah, and I HATE watching him b/c he's the stupid flopping faker.

Drew the non-foul call with his flop right before half, and then he did his stupid "head-snap" to draw another non-foul call just a minute ago.

Since he won't be playing basketball professionally, he should at least know he may have a career in acting.

Reactions: Aike
Oh well was gonna wait till 6 to head out
I think we will just leave early

Anyone near Floyd’s Knobs not doing anything, come check out The Skinny at Bearnos
They’re a really good band…my son runs sound for them

Reactions: Panther4ever89
I said a day or so ago folks to shift down a couple of gears. Today is why.

Reactions: BBUK
Well I lost all belief this team would be different. Looks like every other Cal team. Can't shoot when they need to and give up wide open shots. When things aren't going well revert to hero ball. This team is a bad shooting night from losing in the first round again.

• Sad
Reactions: catben
Bradshaw in.
Good find by Tre.
Cats defense! Shot clock violation Seahawks.
Ed layup blocked.
Dilly with 4 fouls
Reed missed layup and putback

I love how one game we look like we could beat the Detroit Pistons and the next game we couldn’t beat the Washington Generals.

Edwards and Dillingham trying their best to lose this game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT