ADVERTISEMENT

***** Official UK vs. SC jr. Game Thread *****

All that just to get a damn field goal. I knew they wouldn't be able to call the right plays to get that ball ran into the end zone

I’m fine with taking the points. We just have be better upfront. They just have to flat out be better

HavoIbid7OVFOfxdeVb5IsY-iAHoLYzSJro54tcLLBji7AmwE9Bj2S6VJtyWjl7Pj9SXuvMypnmrVPNPzIr-nhYK

I’m sorry, this is pathetic. You have a highly touted QB, NFL talent at receiver and you can’t attempt a pass on 3rd and 4? Can’t wait until the day some idiot AD takes Stoops off our hands. I’ve had enough.

Coaches are clearly not trusting the OL against the SC pass rush... and considering what the pass blocking has shown so far, can you blame them?

Maybe that drive loaded with runs with soften the SC pass rush moving forward... at least with PA passes

Reactions: Jazzycat
Playaction could be our friend if we'd ever call it.

Missing that big, bruiser who'll break a tackle or drag someone an extra yard or two.

How is it we don't have any answer to a team whose edge rushers are killing us? Slants? Screens (real, not bubble)? QB draws? I mean, aren't we supposed to know stuff like this?

Reactions: CrimsonCats
Kentucky will always do the conservative thing, sometimes Stoops will do something really bad like he did going for it on our own 30 when we hadn’t done anything up until that point. I’ll take the 3 but that should have made it 7 to 3 instead of 10 to 3.

Reactions: yes_takeaside
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT