ADVERTISEMENT

***** Official UK vs. SC jr. Game Thread *****

It’s the first quarter.
You can sure pick out who never played any higher level ball.
Panic sets in fast.
Rough start.
Make adjustments and move on.

Might be time to put Brown back at punt returner. Maclin looks shaky as hell today.
Panic is going for it on 4th down from your own 30 at the start of the 2nd Q .

Not using B Brown at punt return is a Johnny Cal move .

pathetic. I’m out. This game is over and the season probably already is.

What is the goal for the season best case anyways?

No shot at national title, no shot at playoff and no shot at sec championship game appearance.

I guess a lesser who gives a crap bowl or maybe no crap bowl game appearance if we lose this one.

Reactions: OleBum
What makes Stoops think we can get one yard on our on 30, really bad move. Now they are running over us with their back up quarterback, going to be a long day.

O-Line can’t do its job. Now SC has a short field. What the hell has happened to our offense? UK looks live a junior college team. This term would struggle in the MAC.
ABC won’t put us on in prime time again after this debacle.

I watched better coaching take place last night under the Friday night lights. This is absolutely horrific!!!

Reactions: OleBum
That was maybe the softest qb sneak I’ve ever seen

Brock is more like Beth today

The unfortunate thing with that sneak was the right side of the line totally caved the USC DLine... if Brock had seen it at all, he could've easily gotten a couple of yards off the RT's butt

We are getting out coached and out played at home in a game we need to win and have been looking forward to. This kind of thing can’t keep happening, they are ready to play and we are not, why?

Reactions: ManitouDan
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT