ADVERTISEMENT

Official Super Bowl thread: Who's going to win?

Who wins?

• Patriots

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Falcons

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters
Odds favor Team Ruff over the Fluff.
IMG_1966_1422573089591_12869645_ver1.0_640_480.JPG

Reactions: Mashburned
Major league ass-kicking so far. They baited Brady into throwing that INT. Great defensive formation on that one

These commercials are crap. Coke, Audi, Air BnB - you suck

Get ready for season opener next season on Thursday night in Atlanta*

*presuming, of course, Atlanta doesn't pull the biggest choke job in Super Bowl history

Last edited:
Nothing better than watching the Patriots getting rocked. The Bill Simmons and Michael Lombardi types are a direct reflection of their smug ass fanbase.

Reactions: maverick1
Falcons royally screwed this up with terrible play calling. All they had to do was run 3 times and kick a FG to go up 11. They throw instead and are on the verge of becoming the biggest chokers in SB, and possibly professional sports, history

Reactions: UKGrad93
Falcons royally screwed this up with terrible play calling. All they had to do was run 3 times and kick a FG to go up 11. They throw instead and are on the verge of becoming the biggest chokers in SB, and possibly professional sports, history
This is exactly where Atlanta lost the game.

Lol @the 49ers. They will introduce their new head coach as the guy whose inexplicable, ridiculous play-calling led to the unfathomable choke job of all-time.

It wasn't as bad as Marshawn Lynch not getting the ball at the 1, but it was bad. I guess they wanted to get cute and let their MVP QB tack on another touchdown. Brutal collapse. The second the Pats got the conversion to tie it you knew it over, it was just a matter of how.

I was rooting for the Pats there cause I don't like Atlanta anything but man, gotta feel for their collapse.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT