ADVERTISEMENT

**OFFICIAL KENTUCKY VS TEXAS A&M GAME THREAD**

There goes a top 5 ranking (even though the others lost), and teams know we have two big weaknesses.

We just got PUNKED..This team has some issues to work through. Rebounding and defense needs ALOT of work..Why in the hell did Cal take Onyenso out and put Bradshaw in OT..we give up over 50 points to 2 guys..complete bull shit..

We’re gonna make Arkansas and scar look like world beaters. And have two tough games in rupp next week. This team is okay not great. All the ones on here that say oh the miserable people are gonna come out tonight. Kentucky just let one of worst offenses in college basketball complety own them and highlights exactly why this team isn’t doing shit this year

Reactions: gharding07
I know everyone is going to lose their minds for the next 3 days, but this isn't some outrage of a loss. Sucks ass, bad defense, poor rebounding. But damn what a game and doesn't change the potential of this team.

A war,should teach our young guys what it takes to win on the road in SEC. Our fuards got torched by 50 points by theirs

All I know is whoever is on TAMU’s schedule next is throwing a party tonight, looking forward to TAMU crashing through the damn floor in their next game.

Reactions: UKCat4Ever
Had a chance to jump in the polls, get a Quad 1 win and take control of the SEC. Defense doomed us and it will happen multiple more times this season.

Gotta be honest … we’re getting a bunch of calls … glad to see it, though.
We did down the stretch. When we were up 7 and they came back to take the lead there was a lot of uncalled fouls. I agree tho last 2 minutes an overtime we definitely had a more favorable whistle.

Defense has to improve, but play like we did today and we beat 99% of teams. Not the end of the world. As I've said over and over this year. The days of teams losing only 1-4 games in the regular season is over. 1 seeds if in power 5 conferences will have 6+ losses year in and year out. We have the firepower to go deep this year, just need to improve defensively.

We had the game in regulation and Wagner blew it. Dillingham made some heroic circus shots to get there. Honestly, I don't think this team has it. They are gonna be toast on the road I. The SEC.

We just had to play defense one freaking time and we would have gotten the ball back with like at least 9 seconds left and a chance to tie it. Instead we foul and get down by 2 scores when we couldn't make a single field goal in OT.

Our 2 seniors were nowhere to be found in the 2nd half. Young kids fought. Good for them. Get your shit together and let's go on to the next one.

Reactions: KYExtemper
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT