ADVERTISEMENT

OFFICIAL Kentucky vs Louisville GAME THREAD

Chin rocking the Mr. Potato Head specs...WTF [roll]

il_fullxfull.4467438279_drx4.jpg

I assume he was allowed to get away with it due to his ability to dominate with one hand. Those who trained him in high school and AAU did the kid a huge disservice.
He has burst and hops, that helped him a lot. At the college level that advantage is gone.

Reactions: permdaddy
I actually think if Edwards plays more with Sheppard he will finally break throw to be the missing piece. If not Therio could be the piece.

Thiero should gets Justin's minutes. Honestly, his upside is higher. He is longer, stronger, better handle, more athletic, vastly better defender and just as good of a shooter.

Edwards is pressing, big time.
If their star ranking was switched out of high school then Thiero would absolutely be starting. He does everything better than Edwards except 3pt shooting. Even that isn’t a wide gap for Edwards. If edwards was playing to his potential, likes he’s capable, then he’d make sense over Thiero. But Thiero has outplayed him this year.

Reactions: NociHTTP
Edwards shouldn't just be on the bench he should be under the bench. It is bad enough that he can't hardly get a shot to fall, but his selfish play is just hard to accept.
That play Louisville ran for white to get that jumpshot, you could see coming from a mile away and Edwards still got beat on it

Adou please don't shoot 3s...

Disagree. He has a bad wrap. In actual game action at UK he is now 6/18. He isn't that bad of a shooter if open. I wouldn't want him shooting with a dude right in his face...but if they are giving it he has to take it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT