ADVERTISEMENT

OFFICIAL Kentucky vs Louisville GAME THREAD

We are jumping trying to block every shot. This team isn't likely to make the basket if you left them wide open. We are playing about as dumb a game as possible.

Reactions: Fox2monk
If their star ranking was switched out of high school then Thiero would absolutely be starting. He does everything better than Edwards except 3pt shooting. Even that isn’t a wide gap for Edwards. If edwards was playing to his potential, likes he’s capable, then he’d make sense over Thiero. But Thiero has outplayed him this year.

They are basically playing the exact same mpg at this point. Feels like Cal is only keep JE in starters to not wreck his confidence maybe.

Disagree. He has a bad wrap. In actual game action at UK he is now 6/18. He isn't that bad of a shooter if open. I wouldn't want him shooting with a dude right in his face...but if they are giving it he has to take it.
Has a bad wrap for a reason..he can't shoot. Has an ugly jumper.

We're about to give up a 14 point lead to these bums, aren't we?

Finger lickin' good...means something entirely different in the Yum... [roll]

fhqw4NH.jpg

Gonna have to outscore teams all year. Don't ever see the defense getting much better

When you have 1 guy that can't stay in front of their man you can hide it with good team defense. When you have 2 or 3 on the court at the same time there is not much you can do to hide it. You are constantly in rotation and scrambling to close out on drivers and shooters. This team could really benefit from 5-10 minutes a game of zone. I'm aware there is zero chance of that happening

My dad looked over at the 14-pt lead and said “Do they blow this before or after half, per usual?”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT