ADVERTISEMENT

OFFICIAL Kentucky vs Louisville GAME THREAD

Thiero should gets Justin's minutes. Honestly, his upside is higher. He is longer, stronger, better handle, more athletic, vastly better defender and just as good of a shooter.

Edwards is pressing, big time.

Edwards lack of a right hand kills him. He is one of the most one hand dominant players I've ever seen. That charge was because he can't go right. Even when passing on the perimeter he will put the ball right in front of the defender passing with his left. He's almost unplayable.

This game reminds me of the UNCW game. They are getting whatever they want inside, stupid fouls, shit defense. I swear, if Cal looses this game he should just get on a plane to anywhere but Lexington.

Edwards lack of a right hand kills him. He is one of the most one hand dominant players I've ever seen. That charge was because he can't go right. Even when passing on the perimeter he will put the ball right in front of the defender passing with his left. He's almost unplayable.
I remember reading that in the scouting reports. They specifically said that he would have to learn to use his right hand.

Reactions: permdaddy
Well, you can say all the right things at the pregame press conference, but if you play like crap, you weren't ready.

Freakn Laetner and Hill commercial. It was bad enough we had to relive every NCAA Tourney now they have a commercial.

Reactions: Richard Cory
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT