ADVERTISEMENT

********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

I’m happy as hell we won but I was ready to kill somebody the last 3 minutes. I’ll own everything I said and won’t backtrack. Bash me all you want. If it takes that to keep winning that’s fine.
Honestly dude
I kinda hope you do

At least you don’t have to get drunk on Budweiser -and curse out the entire board and take a ban just to get #9
Right @morgousky ? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Time to go out and celebrate. So glad we pulled that one off. Sure hope next game we actually show up on offense.

jumpers.gif

Shame on the pansies in this thread who gave up on this team!

Hey, guys..I, for one, never gave up on the team. When I said "I'm out. I ain't watching this garbage anymore"..I was referring to the bullshit bad luck, everything going right for them nothing going right for us, them getting weird and lucky ass bounces go their way, we couldn't throw it in the ocean, they're splashing 3s, etc etc....that's what I was referring to. It was infuriating !

Those UL Quislings would each dig deep and donate a part of their SSI checks for strippers, drugs and cash payments for better recruits. I seriously hope they get the death penalty and have their program disbanded for a period of time. If you think about it, few fanbases deserve to lose their program more than they do.

Those UL Quislings would each dig deep and donate a part of their SSI checks for strippers, drugs and cash payments for better recruits. I seriously hope they get the death penalty and have their program disbanded for a period of time. If you think about it, few fanbases deserve to lose their program more than they do.
Only north carolina deserves to have their program dismantled, more than u of l

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT