ADVERTISEMENT

********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

This team is a joke. PJ is about as interested in playing and shows about as much life/energy as a dead man. Herro looks like he is ready for the NBA, cause they don't play defense either.

And when we win this game by 20, you and your boy Rolllins will slink away into the night.

Last edited:
Down double digits to shit teams in back to back games.

Last edited:
What have you done for me lately??? That should be Cal's mantra.... P_SS on the rest...

Anybody else polishing their for sale yard signs, sharpening pencils and getting the old "short list" ready?

Been a while since we've had to go to the mattresses...I've kind of missed the screaming...

Reactions: Ineverplayedthegame
Going thru the motions again. I don't get it.

We might get away with crappy starts against turd teams , won't flush against teams that have a pulse . This is really poor to fall behind 10-0 at home , to such a poor team . We simply dont come out ready to play , just like a ton of games last year .

Is Dumb and Dumber going to play now? They have to be, they are sure losing their draft status by loafing...

Cal putting Richards in with pJ and EJ in with Travis. Trying to see the shot blockers along side the usual bigs

ADVERTISEMENT