ADVERTISEMENT

********official game thread******

Starters for next game...

Quickly
Johnson
Richards
EJ
Travis

EJ or Travis couldn't be worse guarding out on the floor than Washington Herro or Green plus he can score.
I don’t see how you can watch that game and not have Green in your starting lineup. He’s a big reason they won.

2nd half was really good.

In all honesty without the turnovers in the first half, that half would have been good as well. We would have won this game +30 when the line was only 16-18

2nd half was really good.

In all honesty without the turnovers in the first half, that half would have been good as well. We would have won this game +30 when the line was only 16-18

How many turnovers did we have in the second half? I don’t remember too many

Reactions: kybassfan
I don’t care how many rebounds nick had tonight, if he can’t score he can’t stay in the game against better teams.
He was a key in beating a lesser team tonight though.
I don’t like to be negative and i don’t trash our players but they’ve been disappointing since the bahamas. they will get better.

Reactions: ManitouDan
Alot better. Yes quick finally came around some. Greene and quick in. Bench herro until he figures out this funk. We need way more from Washington. We just got to get better, we kinda did somewhat in few areas. The turnovers killed us again. O ya pay better attention to the ball<-- it helps defense at times. Here is a good foundation tonight. Lets just build upon it. Long way to go. Get stronger nick, but great job bro.

I don’t care how many rebounds nick had tonight, if he can’t score he can’t stay in the game against better teams.
He was a key in beating a lesser team tonight though.
I don’t like to be negative and i don’t trash our players but they’ve been disappointing since the bahamas. they will get better.
Agree. I’d play Montgomery over Richards against better teams. 9 offensive rebounds and only 3 made field goals... means he missed a lot of really close shot attempts

I'm pretty sure we have a few unhappy "fans" tonight. They were enjoying the first half way too much.

I refuse to get excited over a home win against SIU.

Kansas Duke UNC etc. there is the competition for a title or final four and we are nowhere near there.

I believe in Cal. Can’t believe how many people are literally trying to pretend he’s some bum. Ridiculous. But it doesn’t mean we aren’t in trouble and this game means nothing in and of itself.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT