ADVERTISEMENT

********official game thread******

I'm learning that Duke really isn't anything special.. Kentucky would lose to a lot of teams right now.

Good lord have mercy. Losing to the mighty Pippens. No excuse for this crap. #2 ranked pre-season. say what you will but there's just no reason for this uninspired start to the season.

I just realized we are playing Southern Illinois...........we were favored by 18 pts that is insanity this is a team that is expected to compete with Loyola the final 4 team from last year for the MVC championship. We should be favored by like 7 pts max.

Please put bigs on the blocks with backs to basket. Feed the post. Force double teams and kick out for open shots or try to play Travis and PJ one on one. Our best players are in the post. Get them the ball.

Wow 10-5 it might get ugly this year. What is wrong with this team? I think it's not getting either Barret or Zion it has left a hole in our team

I can handle a Loss if you play hard and with heart but this teams does neither. No toughness or dawg in any of these guys. Cal really had us fooled in the preseason.

Is this going to be 2014 all over again ? Loaded talented team that struggled in regular season then turns it on in the NCAA tournament.

ADVERTISEMENT