ADVERTISEMENT

********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

There has literally never been a bigger flop in the history of the sport. Maybe Greg paulus. MAYBE.

Every time we have a run they stop play for some unknown reason. We had UT on the ropes and tired and they got a 10 min break. Ridiculous not being able to keep a flow to the game

Reactions: TheWyldKat
Why this teams gives away leads so easily amazes me.

9 point lead with the ball and within 4 minutes UT has the ball with a chance to tie.

Because the officials won’t allow it dude. We’ve had a walk, a charge, a missed foul. The refs have kept UT in this

Be more negative, it's constant with you. I'm loving our game play, we are leading in a game we were the underdogs in.

Feel free to ignore me....

UT has been awful and we didn’t take advantage. That’s not negative, that’s a fact.

Knox played well in the first half of last game, but has been horrible for the next 2.

Gabriel and Washington are our whole team so far. Pretty much everybody else has been terrible.

So we are protecting the post but not guarding the 3? We would be up 10 if we could at least not give a wide open looks.

We have to quit giving up the baseline. Terrible defense allowing that

If God didn't give you a lifetime's worth of hair then you should not be a ref.

the same ref has called four fouls and three turnovers against uk in like 3 minutes lol.

Got to drive the ball and penetrate the defense. That's when we draw fouls and breakdown the defense.
I hate standing outside the theee point line dribbling and passing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT