ADVERTISEMENT

********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

Cal must be letting them play zone so everyone will shut up about zone

there could not be a worse display of zone defense than this shit
Hahaha. This was my thought exactly. What a pathetic display of a zone. They’ve done the same play about 12 times and every time our guys wonder what the hell happened.

Reactions: loublue22
The frustrating thing about this group is knowing they are better than this bullshit. If you don’t care, PLEASE leave and practice on your own to play for the Flint Tropics or whatever NBADL team you’re destined for

Everyone just needs to lower their expectations. As others have said, we don’t have the talent or basketball IQ to make waves this year. Not only are we not getting the top 5 recruits, but many of our 4 and 5 stars were overrated. You can make up for that, but the low IQ you cannot make up for.
Not sure what you're watching. Every player not named Brad has shown me something.

8 point halftime lead to getting blown out by 20 thanks to ****ing Bullshit corrupt refs. I am tired of this shit. These assholes need to answer for their corruption.

Our guys look winded. All hands down on the zone defense instead of outstretched and just plain getting bet on the first step. Worst D we have played all year this second half.

Knox can't shoot, play defense, can't create off of the dribble, weak with the ball, doesn't appear to want the ball or the shot. YEP! I say he will leave for the NBA.

It's clear that when the leader of the team is having an off game that the only other guys that are capable of leading this team are PJ and Quade right now. They cant do it all themselves.

Cal just coaches so bad sometimes.

The zone is being eaten alive they CAN'T PLAY IT OPEN YOUR F'n EYES

With Gabriel and Washington out and the zone playing so poorly, I wonder if Cal has thrown in the towel tonight.

Clinic being put on by Tennessee! Out coached? Out hustled? I dunno but I know the first half was a ball to watch. Uhh 2nd not so much.. :(

Reactions: jameslee32
We should just inbound and hold the ball until the shot clock runs out as a way to protest refs. Make the ncaa acknowledge the issue and respond.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT