ADVERTISEMENT

********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

I still think Adams grabbed Isaac's arm on the spike. Maybe no effect on him losing the ball but should not have been called.

You can't slam the ball at any time, specially at the end of a game!!!

Hope he learned something!!

I don't know why so many people are complaining about the ref. That was a technical. Plain and simple. No controversy

He should have never slammed the ball but I can't believed they actually called a tech on that. God I feel both sick and pissed off so bad right now. To fight all game and to lose like that.

Hard to complain when we Had the game won. Make a FT, get a rebound, don't slam the ball to the ground and game is over.

Just some really really bad plays killed UK tonight

Reactions: blubo
That's 2 really odd games by Ulis. I think he had 4 turnovers in this one. Lots of positives but he made some bad mistakes the last two games.

That ball barely bounced head high. You don't determine outcomes on things like that. It wasn't like he slammed it down and it bounced 15 feet in the air. He basically tossed the ball toward the end he was going. Could of easily looked the other way and not let a whistle determine the winner.

Reactions: wildcatwelder
You get fouled get the dam ball to ref and run down the freaking court. That is 7th grade bullshit man. How could you do something like that.

And Skal gives up another offensive rebound to lose it.

Watch the replay, the guy in front went to his knees so when Skal was pushed in the back by #34, he went to the floor because the guy in front of him was on all fours, classics WWE Divas tag team move. Plus clock didn't start until after Caruso passed the ball to house, def would have been the difference in .3 seconds.

Before the game thread gets locked I'll say No Worries big HUMP .. I know you hate it but WE love your effort . No one else would rebound BUT YOU DID .

And once again FT's bite us in the ass ... Marcus could have won it .. Skal could have won it .. but we don't cash in . I love M Lee but he needs to sit while big Hump plays . And Briscoe is a GREAT rebounder for a 6'2 guy .. but that doesn't cut it when you cant shoot .. w give away too many posessions because he takes jumpers . Play Hump , Play Dom and hope DW gets well. Tonight sucked because we gave away 14-20 points in the first half on rebounds .

Reactions: Pygmy Sasquatch
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT