ADVERTISEMENT

********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

That ball barely bounced head high. You don't determine outcomes on things like that. It wasn't like he slammed it down and it bounced 15 feet in the air. He basically tossed the ball toward the end he was going. Could of easily looked the other way and not let a whistle determine the winner.
Agreed. You're gonna call that in OT with 9 seconds?

Not bad. Had a lot going against us. Short turnaround. SEC needed an A&M win. Banged up big time at the four spot even before the Willis injury.

Reactions: Brando Mac
That's 2 really odd games by Ulis. I think he had 4 turnovers in this one. Lots of positives but he made some bad mistakes the last two games.
true. am played really tough d tonight though. guys had a hard time getting open. murray ran his arse off trying to get a shot.

Humphries has to be smarter than that.
He's 18 years old and this was basically the first tense end of game situation he's been in. He made a play to seal the game (maybe) and lost his concentration for a split second. Unfortunately dumb azz Pat Adams seemed to think it warranted a tech...
Give Humpries a break, he rebounded better that anyone on the team tonight

That stupid motherf**ker could have gave a delay of game warning. Any decent ref would have not blown the whistle or would have given a delay of game. You don't pull that shit at the end when it decides the outcome. I've reffed for 10 years and any ref I've ever talked to agrees that you don't make a call that can affect the outcome of the game like what Pat did unless its something so bad it can't be disregarded.

I think the thing that pissed me off about that call more than anything (besides that it lost us the game) was when the refs were talking about it, it looked like the other 2 were trying to talk him out of it and he had this arrogant look on his face like he was pissed at Hump, and I knew he was gonna stick to it. Maybe it was just in my mind but I knew we were screwed as soon as I saw it.

I think the thing that pissed me off about that call more than anything (besides that it lost us the game) was when the refs were talking about it, it looked like the other 2 were trying to talk him out of it and he had this arrogant look on his face like he was pissed at Hump, and I knew he was gonna stick to it. Maybe it was just in my mind but I knew we were screwed as soon as I saw it.
Nope that happened just like you said. Unreal.

Do we just have blue tinted glasses on? Or are the refs this bad every game?
If we see it why doesn't the SEC do something about. I get so red faced watching the game because of all the bs calls. Can't to see what the team does outside the conference with different refs.

Do we just have blue tinted glasses on? Or are the refs this bad every game?
If we see it why doesn't the SEC do something about. I get so red faced watching the game because of all the bs calls. Can't to see what the team does outside the conference with different refs.
I thought the refs did a much better job in this game compared to all previous SEC games. We had outlet chances but we allowed way too many offensive rebounds and we had one guy that did something pretty stupid that allowed a ref to make a call.

Wow! I believe the more appropriate statement would be you're an idiot for calling an 18 year old an idiot.
Sorry. But only a dried up, lonely, effin asshat calls a kid on his own team an idiot, for that play. Eff him (jf) and the horse he road in on.
Edit not sorry to jf...
Mods sorry for the implied language but, eff him

Oh shut the F up. Get a clue man. That's not what I said at all. My goodness. Always someone on here trying to look like a dam hero.
You need no help from me to look stupid. Think for a second about where the team is without Ulis today. If you watched the whole game, an 11/4 assist to turnover ratio isn't as good as he's been but a solid stat in the game of basketball in any game played.

You need no help from me to look stupid. Think for a second about where the team is without Ulis today. If you watched the whole game, an 11/4 assist to turnover ratio isn't as good as he's been but a solid stat in the game of basketball in any game played.
OMFG you are clueless. Just stop posting. I never, ever, not one time ever said Ulis' stats were bad in the slightest. But he has been off his last two games. He has done some things that were out of character for him. THAT'S ALL. I am by far his biggest fan. Been pumping him up all year. End if discussion.

OMFG you are clueless. Just stop posting. I never, ever, not one time ever said Ulis' stats were bad in the slightest. But he has been off his last two games. He has done some things that were out of character for him. THAT'S ALL. I am by far his biggest fan. Been pumping him up all year. End if discussion.
You are a complete moron if you think Ulis is a robot that can have a 10/1 assist to turnover ratio every game. Turnovers happen. Shots don't fall. It's normal to not be perfect every game. These are collage aged humans here and 11/4 is a pretty awesome character to have from a floor general. So STFU already. Mom needs you to clean your room also pea brain.

ADVERTISEMENT