ADVERTISEMENT

Official Game Thread: Cats vs. Dirty Birds

If not for the all the flopping and foul discrepancy in favor of U of L it wouldn't have been close. Fouls 25-13, free throws 28-11 and if I am not mistaken they reached the bonus in all 4 quarters and LaFamilia didn't reach the bonus in any quarter. Home cooking in the Ville.

Last edited:
I don’t really follow TBT, but I bet they loved last night. Biggest crowd, decent enough game, and a little scrum that has people talking the next day. Now I want more alumni rivalry games in this type of setting.

Reactions: KFuqua
I hate to speak ill of the dead after he was murdered by Dakari Johnson but just so we are clear....I hate Chris Jones

635553046081140337-UK-UL-JonesFlop-MS.jpg

I hate to speak ill of the dead after he was murdered by Dakari Johnson but just so we are clear....I hate Chris Jones

635553046081140337-UK-UL-JonesFlop-MS.jpg
He did it again last night he got hit upside the head barely and acted like he got smacked in the face. He’s the biggest b&@ch I think I have ever seen try to play the game of basketball

He did it again last night he got hit upside the head barely and acted like he got smacked in the face. He’s the biggest b&@ch I think I have ever seen try to play the game of basketball
The call where Willie started running backwards down the court after a dunk and he ran up into Willie initiating the contact and then flopped like he was shot was pure BS but then again so were 90% of the flopping he and Russ Smith were doing.

The call where Willie started running backwards down the court after a dunk and he ran up into Willie initiating the contact and then flopped like he was shot was pure BS but then again so were 90% of the flopping he and Russ Smith were doing.
There was another one too I just get tired of playing teams like that because all they want to do is thug a game up instead of just playing basketball. They do it because they know we are more superior than them in every facet of the game!

It was the point he always hits it. I STILL get chills watching that replay.
it was Andrew that called game, not Aaron. Andrew hit the game winner.

Anyone notice Andrew wears his original #5, while Aaron wears #34. LOL, WCS has Aaron's #2 jersey number.

I hope we beat the crap out again this season with Pope as coach. You know he would love to beat them again.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT