ADVERTISEMENT

**OFFICIAL FLORIDA VS KENTUCKY GAME THREAD••

You guys all wanted Reed to run point and be in charge of the team. Thats what he's doing. Almost every set is setting a pick for Reed and letting him decide. It still not good enough for yall huh?
Not when he allows Dillingham to go off script and almost miss the whole backboard then sags off a 3 pt shooter and our 10 pt lead goes to 5.

Cal needs to do a better job of recognizing when to take him out.

Got a lead at halftime. Got to win this game. Just hoping against hope with Cal leading the way. Sorry I can't gather anything more positive than that. I swear, i leave for a few hours, come back to see no DJ or Edwards even able to play.

with Cal, it figures.

just please win the damn game Cal

You are absolutely, uneqivocally RIGHT ! There's no doubt about it. The offensive part of this game has "CCC" written all over it !
Even if you have a team of thoroughbreds, if you hitch 'em to a plow, you're going to get "a CCC offense." Witness ... this game,

Reactions: NociHTTP

Team Stats​

Florida Gators
Kentucky Wildcats
FG12-3316-35
Field Goal %36.445.7
3PT5-116-11
Three Point %45.554.5
FT7-93-4
Free Throw %77.875.0
Rebounds2122
Offensive Rebounds76
Defensive Rebounds1416
Assists78
Steals21
Blocks46
Total Turnovers44
Points Off Turnovers24
Fast Break Points25
Points in Paint1218
Fouls55

Not when he allows Dillingham to go off script and almost miss the whole backboard then sags off a 3 pt shooter and our 10 pt lead goes to 5.

Cal needs to do a better job of recognizing when to take him out.

Allows? Lol it was in the last 45 seconds and there were no stoppages to take him out

Does anyone seriously think Edwards is injured? Probably end up being another Wheeler situation.
The kid needs to play college basketball again next year. I'm guessing he will. But highly doubtful he plays next year at Kentucky.

He's preparing for the draft or for a transfer.. I'm comfortable saying it's as close to a "sure thing" I can think of. I don't think we see him play again.

Mike White was too old looking so Florida had to find someone younger looking. (does he have a black eye)

Yes, but slighly less pace than the average of 73 possessions a game.

You know I really wish Kenpom recorded by game avg length of possession. You can view the overall numbers on offense and defense but doesn't break it down by game

I'd be curious to see if the low possessions was due to us holding the ball longer than normal.........or Florida.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT