ADVERTISEMENT

*** Official CINDOG Gamethread ***

How is it possible that we suck.this bad? What are these guys doing in practice?
We're no better that Utah Valley State

Reactions: TIE543
Lol so I thought this year we would be competitive throughout the year. Nope, gonna have to wait until February. Uhhh

They call a walk on Kentucky and I know Utah walked at least 4 times in the last five minutes.

I will never understand why they don’t have more practices inside of Rupp. I understand it’s not always possible logistically, but mediocre teams consistently come into Rupp and seem to start off shooting better than we do. What do they all have in common? Practices and shootarounds in Rupp the day of/before.

It usually corrects itself as the game goes on as our guys settle in, but I don’t understand why you’d want to start with that disadvantage game after game.

Gotta work on the turnovers especially from Whitney when he dribbles from top of the key. Walk every time.

Lots of Cal’s teams have been brutal to watch early. Thought after the MSU game this year might be different. But with the injuries and what appears to be really raw freshmen then it may be more of the same.

What a piece of garbage you are. I honestly hope you get super sick and die man. what a piece of filth you must be.

Filth disguises itself as a fan of a team when they aren't and disgustingly makes stuff up about going to see a sick family member when they really vanished because UK Football started rolling. That's beyond filth.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT