ADVERTISEMENT

*** Official CatsIllustrated Stupid Underdog Pick Contest - Week 16 ***

Been on this board for over 15 years, and this is really the first time playing a contest like this. I want to thank the owner of this contest for the work that it takes to put it on. It was fun looking through the list every week and trying to find the risk/reward of the spreads. My lack of faith in UK doomed me... Glad we won the game!!

Old Red...Thanks for putting on this contest. It was fun. I tried staying away from picking the Kentucky games so I wouldn't live and die by the final win/loss. Hope you do it again next year.

I appreciate the positive comments. I want to keep this running because it is a way for me to use the skills I have and also stay engaged in UK football and basketball. Maybe when I can retire, I'll have more time to make improvements. Right now, I do struggle keeping up with the normal web page changes. If i were really dedicated, I'd bug the Rivals developers to leave me some indication that a post was deleted and we'd be back to the best incarnation of the game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT